Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, I'll evaluate if it is worth the extra effort? Why were new devices created -- I only saw the same ones that had existed for a few years? Also, Did I miss this change being listed?

Comment

Originally posted by hart2hart View Post
      Okay, I'll evaluate if it is worth the extra effort? Why were new devices created? Did I miss this major change being listed?
      It is definitely worth the effort!!!!

They added new devices so you can do a better job setting events based on status. It also allows you to get very creative with the user names and email and announcements. When you install the new plug, read the updates Help Guide.

I worked with Rich closely on this one to get this perfect and very flexible.
      Transitioning to HS3Pro .298 - WinXPEmbedded

Hometroller S3 Pro - WinXPEmbedded - HSP 2.5.0.81 - BLStat - HSPhone - HSTouch Srvr 1.0.0.73 - Touchpad - BLLan - BLOccupied - DSC Plug 2.0.0.14 - BLStat .38

Comment

I keep getting this:

6/8/2011 10:43:47 PM DSC Security Could Not match Command: 1

Any pointers? I've rebooted HS box and power cycled the alarm panel. It was working fine before.

Comment

Originally posted by rragan View Post
          I keep getting this:

6/8/2011 10:43:47 PM DSC Security Could Not match Command: 1

Any pointers? I've rebooted HS box and power cycled the alarm panel. It was working fine before.
          These "types" of messages are almost always caused by invalid communications with the panel. Are you connected to an onboard serial port or are you using a USB2Serial adapter?
          💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I believe it is a communications issue. I'm trying to figure out what is going on. I'm using a regular serial port which I've verified is working with a loopback plug. For some reason the IT-100 or the panel isn't talking.

Comment

Originally posted by rragan View Post
              I believe it is a communications issue. I'm trying to figure out what is going on. I'm using a regular serial port which I've verified is working with a loopback plug. For some reason the IT-100 or the panel isn't talking.
              I've seen a few reports lately where users are reporting their IT-100's are failing.

Comment

Yeah I've replaced it once already.

Comment

I am having similar issues as others have reported. I have been using the plugin for years without issues. Then about a couple weeks ago I noticed I wasnt able to arm or disarm. I am able to do this at the keypads just fine. I also receive information back from the panel (time, status, etc). Just cant arm or disarm. Have a DSC 832, with the PC5401 module. Thought maybe it was the module to replaced it with the it-100, checked all connections etc. Same thing, receive information, but cant arm or disarm. Almost like its not even making it to the panel. Below is a clip of a few things going on. Should info be returned after trying to disarm or arm?

First I tested from homeseer, then you can see where I manually disarmed the system.

6/28/2011 7:56:38 PM - DSC Security - User puppy is disarming the panel
                  6/28/2011 7:56:38 PM - DSC DEBUG - Sending command to panel...
                  6/28/2011 7:56:38 PM - DSC DEBUG - Send Data: 0401121700F0
                  6/28/2011 7:56:39 PM - DSC Security - User puppy is disarming the panel
                  6/28/2011 7:56:39 PM - DSC DEBUG - Sending command to panel...
                  6/28/2011 7:56:39 PM - DSC DEBUG - Send Data: 0401121700F0
                  6/28/2011 7:56:50 PM - DSC DEBUG - Sending command to panel...
                  6/28/2011 7:56:50 PM - DSC DEBUG - Send Data: 00191
                  6/28/2011 7:56:52 PM - DSC DEBUG - Processing command: Beep_Status->90400633
                  6/28/2011 7:56:52 PM - DSC DEBUG - Processing command: LED_Status->90320FE
                  6/28/2011 7:56:52 PM - DSC DEBUG - Processing command: LED_Status->9034000
                  6/28/2011 7:56:52 PM - DSC DEBUG - Processing command: Partition_Disarmed->6551D1
                  6/28/2011 7:56:52 PM - DSC Security - Partition Disarmed: 1
                  6/28/2011 7:56:52 PM - DSC DEBUG - Processing command: LCD_Update->90100032System Disarmed No Alarm Memory 00
                  6/28/2011 7:56:56 PM - DSC DEBUG - Processing command: Partition_Ready->6501CC
                  6/28/2011 7:56:56 PM - DSC Security - Partition Ready: 1

Any ideas what would have caused this to stop working?

Thanks!

Comment

The data is making to the panel as you are getting the info coming back from it.

Did you enroll the IT-100? Those need to be enrolled I think... Need to make sure that they are not on the same slot ID.

Just kicking around ideas...
                    Transitioning to HS3Pro .298 - WinXPEmbedded

Hometroller S3 Pro - WinXPEmbedded - HSP 2.5.0.81 - BLStat - HSPhone - HSTouch Srvr 1.0.0.73 - Touchpad - BLLan - BLOccupied - DSC Plug 2.0.0.14 - BLStat .38

Comment

Hmm, didnt enroll the it-100. I did just redo everything, serial cables, ethernet, etc. Rolled back to the PC5401 card and tested with other software. Had the same problem with that. Tested with the it-100 and same issues. So really I have ruled out homeseer, all cables and the comm cards.

Thanks for the ideas! Its been driving me mad.. haha

At this point I would have to think its something with the panel. I called the alarm company to send a tech out. Will see where that goes.

Comment

Is any one having trouble downloading the link? I keep getting an error. - Josh

Comment

I am having trouble to also get an error? Anyone know where to download the latest version? Plan on doing install later today

Comment

Let me ask Rich about this dead link.

Comment

Version 2.0.0.14 is now in the HomeSeer Updater.

Comment

I also noticed a couple of messages stating to "enroll the IT-100" what exactly does that mean?

Comment

Working...
                                X