Plugin 3.0.1.144 Fibaro Dimmer error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plugin 3.0.1.144 Fibaro Dimmer error

I have updated to the latest beta plugin, but am getting errors on the ibaro Dimmer2 devices. They report a probable invalid error for the S1/S2 status.
    The release notes suggest this was fixed in versions 136 and 139. Can anyone enlighten me on what's gone wrong?
    Attached Files

Originally posted by britkat View Post
    I have updated to the latest beta plugin, but am getting errors on the ibaro Dimmer2 devices. They report a probable invalid error for the S1/S2 status.
    The release notes suggest this was fixed in versions 136 and 139. Can anyone enlighten me on what's gone wrong?
    Look at the post about ver 131 being stable. I've had problems with this now for quite a while and it's quite frustrating. Wish there was some way I could go back to 126 when it worked

Comment

I have 18 version 3.3 Dimmer2 devices here and never had any problems with any of the recent Z-Wave betas with them.

I use the S2 input on most of them for controlling other devices.

How do you have the associations set up on your devices?

Paul..

Comment

Just had a look at the screenshots in your other post here https://forums.homeseer.com/showpost...&postcount=102

It would appear that you have 2 switch multilevel child devices. There should only be 1 for the Dimmer2.

As I remember it, the Z-Wave plug-in incorrectly creates 2 switch multilevel devices and one needs to be deleted manually.

I've attached a screenshot of one of my Dimmer2's if it's any help.

Paul..
        Attached Files

Comment

In my case (HS3 v3.0.0.312 and Z-Wave Beta version 3.0.1.139) I removed 2 accociations, and the "invalid value" issue was gone.
          More info can be read on my blogpost: https://www.rutg3r.com/get-fibaro-fg...king-homeseer/
          The setup as written will control Mutilevel switch 1 and 2 together....for my setup it's fine because I'm controlling 2 led lights at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by Rutger View Post
            In my case (HS3 v3.0.0.312 and Z-Wave Beta version 3.0.1.139) I removed 2 accociations, and the "invalid value" issue was gone.
            More info can be read on my blogpost: https://www.rutg3r.com/get-fibaro-fg...king-homeseer/
            The setup as written will control Mutilevel switch 1 and 2 together....for my setup it's fine because I'm controlling 2 led lights at the same time.
            Thankyou that works for me, however:

- it's a manual correction for something homeseer sets up incorrectly. It never used to set these up incorrectly. Your post does get it back working though for secure devices

- your post (for me) fixes invalid status when the device is added securely. It doesn't help with S1/S2 being the same when added non securely

Comment

It doesn't help with S1/S2 being the same when added non securely
              I've tried to include it secure and non-secure, in both cases the same behaviour happens in Homeseer, and you are correct that this should be fixed by Homeseer.

My blogpost it's not a final fix for everyone, but at least the invalid values are fixed and for my setup S1 and S2 are working simultanuous.

Comment

I'm having the same problem.
                Oct-12 21:22:07 Z-Wave Device: 1-spisestue Lys spisebord Switch Multilevel 1 Set to INVALID VALUE
                Oct-12 21:22:07 Z-Wave Warning Probable Invalid (MULTILEVEL) Frame Received from Node 18 = 26-03
                Oct-12 21:19:36 Z-Wave Device: 1-gang Lys gang Switch Multilevel 1 Set to INVALID VALUE
                Oct-12 21:19:36 Z-Wave Warning Probable Invalid (MULTILEVEL) Frame Received from Node 32 = 26-03
                Current Date/Time: 12/10/2017 21:24:34
                HomeSeer Version: HS3 Standard Edition 3.0.0.368
                Linux version: Linux hs3 4.4.0-97-generic #120-Ubuntu SMP Tue Sep 19 17:27:07 UTC 2017 i686 i686 i686 GNU/Linux System Uptime: 0 Days 0 Hours 22 Minutes 59 Seconds
                Number of Devices: 299
                Number of Events: 191
                Available Threads: 99

3.0.1.148: Z-Wave
                Rescanned the devices after upgrading Z-wave plugin, but no change.
                The nodes are running fw 3.5, added secure.

Comment

Originally posted by Rutger View Post
                  Thanks,

This worked for me. Agree is should be fixed at source, but hey, software and devices are always changing and getting better. expect some hicups along the way.

Thanks Again for providing the fix for this :-)

Comment

Working...
                  X