Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HS3 Plugin Status link - No longer being updated!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS3 Plugin Status link - No longer being updated!

Guys,
    If you are a plugin author please update your status via this link.
    http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=158553

You can also view this doc to get the status of HS3 plugins.
    Last edited by Rupp; September 4, 2013, 07:05 AM.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Link busted again?

Comment

Check now but I can tell you that this list is nearing it's end of life as hardly any one is updating it.

Comment

Rupp, I've been looking for this list ....
        Do you think that there would be a benefit to add a column for Linux Support?
        Developpers could add a "Yes", "No", "In Dev" or "Maybe" next to their plugin so this way we could see at a glance if efforts to move to the Linux version is worth the effort based on our "Must Have" Plugins.

Also do you know if there will be an additional cost if we already have the HS3 Windows version of the same plugin?

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
          Check now but I can tell you that this list is nearing it's end of life as hardly any one is updating it.
          Well I hope that at least HST is updating it with their own plugins.
          HS3 Prod - Win10 - DSC - HVAC-GC-TBZ48 x3 - CurrentCost - BLRadar - RFXCOM/FRXTRX433 -ADIO - HSTOUCH - BLUPS - AB8SS - SONOS - Alexa - 1 wire - BlueIris -MyQ

Comment

link busted again?

Comment

For all others this is a link to check the statuses of the HS3 plugins.
              http://ngadev.intergraphgovsolutions...3pluginstatus/
              Why does that link keep breaking? It was working fine a while ago.

Regards
              Michael
              Regards,
              Michael

HS3, W10 Home, HSTouch, W800, Z-Stick+

Comment

This link is no longer being updated. Very few of the plugin authors were updating it. I'll close the thread. If you have a particular plugin you want a status on your best best is to contact the plugin author directly.

Comment

Working...
                X