Geo Location

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Geo Location

Hello everyone I'm new to HomeSeer ,coming from Smartthings hub so sorry if this has been touched on before. Is there a plug-in or maybe an IFTTT for Geo Location when someone gets home or leaves home the system runs different Automations. Thanks for the help

Originally posted by ccost View Post
    Hello everyone I'm new to HomeSeer ,coming from Smartthings hub so sorry if this has been touched on before. Is there a plug-in or maybe an IFTTT for Geo Location when someone gets home or leaves home the system runs different Automations. Thanks for the help
    Use PHLoction plugin along with either EgiGeoZone for andriod or Geofency for ios.

Comment

I use the PHLocation plugin with Backitude on Android 7.0 for triggering geofencing and location based events...works very well.

Comment

PHLocation with GeoFency for our iOS devices.
        Michael

Comment

Originally posted by Rvtravlr View Post
          PHLocation with GeoFency for our iOS devices.
          Same here.

Comment

Originally posted by freeon View Post
            Same here.
            X2.

2 things to watch out for... 1) if you are on a call as you leave or enter the geofence it is not registered and 2) if you have no signal as you enter or leave geofence then again, it doesn't register.

Outside of the I've found PHLocation/Geofency combo pretty reliable.

Comment

Working...
            X