www.homeseer.com    

Go Back   HomeSeer Message Board > HomeSeer Products & Services > HomeSeer Software > MyHS Remote Access Service

MyHS Remote Access Service Discussions regarding myHomeSeer Remote Access Service

Old May 19th, 2017, 01:15 PM
Seer

cannot connect though myhs

My system is showing offline in myhs, however i can connect to HS locally. but all my echos cannot control any devices as they say it is offline.

is there an issue with MyHS. I have tried restarting my system to no avail, and it does have net access.
Old May 19th, 2017, 01:28 PM
Seer Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzysb View Post
My system is showing offline in myhs, however i can connect to HS locally. but all my echos cannot control any devices as they say it is offline.

is there an issue with MyHS. I have tried restarting my system to no avail, and it does have net access.
I had this same problem on only one of my 2 machines. Imperihome didn't connect threw myhs and when I opened a browser it showed my system offline even though direct worked. I shutdown HS3 and started it backup (only the program not the computer) and it all is back to normal.
Old May 19th, 2017, 04:08 PM
Seer

I've also got the same issue today. Neither MyHS or Alexa can see my device :-(
Old May 19th, 2017, 04:30 PM
Seer Master

I am seeing the same thing today. All of my devices in Alexa are gone.
Old May 25th, 2017, 03:52 AM
Seer

i got back up after restarting the server, shouldn't have had to to be blunt. but i was back up, however this morning all is offline again and i cannot again access my system, rebooting does not fix it, it looks to be a myhs problem as i cannot log on and access my account settings.