Log message

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Log message

I've seen this message in my HS log. What, if any significance does it have? Do I need to take some action? Can I just ignore it?

Direct Pkt Rep Req: 0 (None) D Len: 8 Ack Req: 0 (None) Trns Cnt: 1 Seq Num: 1 Net ID: 38 Src ID: 3 Dest ID: 0 D Bytes: 1 Msg: !( 4)Core Reports-( 6)Device State! V 0
    Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
    HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Wow, I have never seen anything like that.

I know that UPB has a direct and a packet Tx mode. Maybe you changed it over on accident?

--Dan
    Tasker, to a person who does Homeautomation...is like walking up to a Crack Treatment facility with a truck full of 3lb bags of crack. Then for each person that walks in and out smack them in the face with an open bag.

Comment

Dan,
      Your reply made me go back and check my settings. The only surprise was that I found that Debug logging was selected in the plug-in. I apparently had forgotten to set it back to normal after some trouble shooting. I'm guessing that is the source of the strange log entry. Thanks.
      Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
      HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

Working...
      X