Qubino z-wave - Working!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sparkman View Post
    Just saw a news flash that Qubino will be at CES, so maybe they could meet up with the HST folks and give them some of their products...

Cheers
    Al

Comment

Qubino with Zw+ does not work with HS only old regular Zw.

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk
      Certified installer for HomeSeer, Control4, KNX and Eaton/xComfort

Comment

Originally posted by U5tabil View Post
        Qubino with Zw+ does not work with HS only old regular Zw.
        The Zw+ modules work with HS3 pretty much as the old Zw, i.e. not too bad if you are just using 1 input and 1 output but there are issues with the other inputs. See thread http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?p=1221440

Steve

Comment

Well I tested several dimmers and switches and they add poorly. I did manage to add some on fresh systems but not existing. I also sent a dimmer module to Richard in HS to test. But we never manage to get them working properly. I now use Fibaro dimmer 2. And they too dim very good. Just like the old qubino. One of the reasons I earlier used qubino was the possibility to dim low. Which the Fibaro dimmer 1 did not manage.

Comment

getting inputs to work?

The older regular ZW Qubino dimmers has 3 inputs. 1 for the dimmer itself and also two other inputs. Have anyone got these to work? I have been trying now to get a signal from them but it seems they don't respond. And i can't see any parameters for me to change to get them working like with the fibaro dimmer 2's.

Comment

The older regular ZW Qubino dimmers has 3 inputs. 1 for the dimmer itself and also two other inputs. Have anyone got these to work? I have been trying now to get a signal from them but it seems they don't respond. And i can't see any parameters for me to change to get them working like with the fibaro dimmer 2's.
              The new Qubine Z-Wave plus dimmer also has three inputs. I was able to get I2 working by adding an association to Group 5. Never tested I3.
              stefxx

Comment

I tried putting associattion to HomeSeer on all but I don't get anything.

Comment

Originally posted by stefxx View Post
                  The new Qubine Z-Wave plus dimmer also has three inputs. I was able to get I2 working by adding an association to Group 5. Never tested I3.
                  How can you associate to Group 5 when i only see 4?

Comment

How can you associate to Group 5 when i only see 4?
                    Do you have the Plus version of the Qubino?
                    stefxx

Comment

Yes, he does.

But perhaps the firmware version is more interesting to know... ?
                      HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
                      Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
                      on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
                      WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

I have both but the module in question is an older regular Zw.

Sent fra min E6853 via Tapatalk

Comment

You should have 11 groups for the Qubino Z-Wave plus dimmer. I don't think this depends on the firmware. But perhaps those pictures help?
                          Attached Files
                          stefxx

Comment

But interesting that you got the Zw+ to work I had to send them all back cause neither me or Richard at HS managed to get it working. Msybe there is an updated version from them now, I have to check that out

Sent fra min E6853 via Tapatalk

Comment

Just a note, I see the same groups and has the same firmware as Stefxx on a dimmer. Dimmer works OK but don't know about I2 or I3, not tested.
                              Attached Files

Comment

I just noticed I am unable to set an association with an endpoint to HomeSeer. When I try to do so HS3 reports success, but no association has been made. The strange thing is than when I rescan a device, is also tries to set an association with an endpoint (and fails). Now I am wondering if that might be (part of) the problem that instant status is not working correctly?

This is what the log is showing during a rescan:
                                feb-13 10:00:24 Z-Wave ZME_UZB1: Adding association for Z-Wave device Begane grond Keuken Goap Switch Binary Node 12 Root (Node 12, Group 2, Endpoint 2) to HomeSeer
                                feb-13 10:00:24 Z-Wave ZME_UZB1: Adding association for Z-Wave device Begane grond Keuken Goap Switch Binary Node 12 Root (Node 12, Group 1, Endpoint 1) to HomeSeer

When trying to do the association manually, this is the result:

Associate Begane grond Keuken Goap Switch Binary Node 12 Root
                                with HomeSeer at Endpoint 1
                                at group 1
                                Result: Association set successfully

But in both cases, no association has been setup...

On the other hand, I always assumed that having the association set to Group 1 (without endpoint) is sufficient for Z-Wave plus devices. But I am not sure if my assumption is correct.

Some help from the HomeSeer team would be great here
                                stefxx

Comment

Working...
                                X