Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HAI - Zones

Hi Rob,

I was curious if you are finished implementing the Zones functionality in the Plug-in. The reason I ask is that I use the Zones feature all the time in the HAI Snap-Link iOS app. With that app we have more status options for the Zones:

They are:

Secure
    Not Secure
    Had Trouble
    Bypassed

There may be more. I use "Bypassed" a lot when it's Summer or when I have trouble with a wireless sensor needing a new battery. I am trying to completely eliminate the need for the official HAI App and wondered if you are or could add this to the plugin. The app gives us the ability to "Restore, Restore All or Bypass" Zones in the Zones interface.

Thanks!

-Travis

Hi Travis. Another user has requested this as well. Just to be sure they are the same request; are you using the Bypass/Restore when arming/disarming a zone? For example, when you create an event in HS3, you select the Zone and the mode - you would expect to have the option of bypassing or restoring that zone in the event?
    HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
    54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
    Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

Hi Rob,

I attached images for how it looks on the HAI Snap-Link App.

Yes, in HS, it would be expected to assign a button for example to my "Nook Window" Zone and set it to "Bypassed" so we could keep the window open all night even while the alarm is in Night Mode. Then we would issue a button to "Restore" the zone so it would again sound the alarm immediately if in night mode and it was triggered. The ability to "Restore All" is nice if you disable several zones in the summer and want to recover to normal operation quickly.

In the Plug-in, the status for each zone currently reflects "Secure" when the window is Bypassed which is actually not correct. The window could very well be open and using the Plug-in and HSTouch, nobody would ever know the status. Also, my example screen shows "Had Trouble" which is typically a battery that needs to be replaced in my wireless sensors (Zones). If we could do an event based off of that status as well, that would be great.

-Travis
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X