Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One more request I'm looking for a away to get "string info" from a plugin into imperihome. I'm not sure if there is a to modify the plugin to separate out the data and use what is already setup here?

The plugin is ThinkingCleaner (roomba) and in the pictures the plugin is disabled.

I would like current status and battery (found under sting info) info to show in Imperihome

If there are other options I would appreciate them. Thanks
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by sparkman View Post
      It already supports it. Add them under sensors.

Cheers
      Al
      Awesome! I didn't see that tab in the settings. THanks!

Comment

Originally posted by integlikewhoa View Post
        One more request I'm looking for a away to get "string info" from a plugin into imperihome. I'm not sure if there is a to modify the plugin to separate out the data and use what is already setup here?

The plugin is ThinkingCleaner (roomba) and in the pictures the plugin is disabled.

I would like current status and battery (found under sting info) info to show in Imperihome

If there are other options I would appreciate them. Thanks
        in version 3.0.0.3 of the Imperihome plugin you can use Generic Sensor to display device string status. Just click the String status checkbox in the config.

If you want to split the string to get the different values(current status, battery, etc...) you should ask the developer to add one HS device for each value.

Comment

Is there a way to send sound alerts back to imperihome devices?

Comment

Originally posted by mystic860 View Post
            Is there a way to send sound alerts back to imperihome devices?
            Yes, look into enabling the API http sever in the settings on your imperihome device and using the ip to connect to it for more info.

http://tablet IP:8080/api/rest/help/

Comment

Spud,

As a request i would like to get RGBW led lights working in this plugin. I currently have some Milights at one of my houses that doesnt have homeseer yet. I think that is one of my current items that might not just port over and work from vers to homeseer. Thanks

Comment

Jon00 has a MiLight plugin.

Comment

Yes, look into enabling the API http sever in the settings on your imperihome device and using the ip to connect to it for more info.

http://tablet IP:8080/api/rest/help/
                  I'm currently working to integrate this in the plugin, it will be in the next version (3.0.0.4). Note that it only works on Android.

Comment

Originally posted by mhn View Post
                    Jon00 has a MiLight plugin.
                    Yes, I am awhere and does that work in imperihome?

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post
                      I'm currently working to integrate this in the plugin, it will be in the next version (3.0.0.4). Note that it only works on Android.
                      That's great news for the andriod guys.

Comment

With the demo system in imperihome, when you tap a sensor you get a chart of it's past values. Is this something that we will be able to do with your plugin and the iOS client eventually?

Also, I'm wondering if you have had a chance to create a DirecTV remote in imperihome using your DirecTV plugin?

Also, support for the speech widget on iOS would be great--perhaps tying into your Alexa plugin?

HS3 : HSpro (3.0.0.460) on Win2012 (vm on ESXi)
                        Plugins: HSTouch, UPBSpud, Kinect, Nest, IFTTT, DirecTV, EasyTrigger, Imperihome, Zwave, RFXcom, UltraMon3, UltraWeatherBug3, UltraGCIR3, UltraLog3, UltraPioneer, PHLocation, Pushover, Pushalot, MCSSPrinklers S, JowiHue
                        Jon00 Plugins: Bluetooth Proximity, Performance Monitor, DB Chart, Links

Comment

Originally posted by jlrichar View Post
                          With the demo system in imperihome, when you tap a sensor you get a chart of it's past values. Is this something that we will be able to do with your plugin and the iOS client eventually?
                          Yes support for graphs of historical values are on my list (see first post of this thread). However I don't know yet if I will implement myself the recording of historical values in a database or if I will leverage another plugin that can do this already.

Originally posted by jlrichar View Post
                          Also, support for the speech widget on iOS would be great--perhaps tying into your Alexa plugin?
                          The speech widget should already work. ImperiHome does its own voice recognition independently from Homeseer, read this article for voice commands:
                          https://imperihome.zendesk.com/hc/en...Voice-commands

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post
                            Yes support for graphs of historical values are on my list (see first post of this thread). However I don't know yet if I will implement myself the recording of historical values in a database or if I will leverage another plugin that can do this already.
                            Spud,

Any plans or progress on getting the last tripped time on the alarm sensors?
                            Attached Files

Comment

Spud,

also the thermostats seemed to be missing fan, both heat & cool temps, and energy mode. Are those planned or in the works?
                              Attached Files

Comment

Spud,

Any plans or progress on getting the last tripped time on the alarm sensors?
                                I think I can show the "last change time" associated to a HS device, but not sure this is what you want?

Comment

Working...
                                X