Go Back   HomeSeer Message Board > 3rd Party Plug-Ins/Scripts > Plug-ins by Author > Click Here for List of Author Forums > Blade Plug-Ins > BLSpeech (3P)

BLSpeech (3P) Discussion of BLSpeech plug-in

Old July 17th, 2016, 03:10 PM
Seer Deluxe
Add Speaker not showing up

I added all my Russound speakers 1 at a time and saved each one but none showed up. I turned BLSpeech off and then turned it back on and then they all showed up (bug?). I have 4 zones and when I associate the speaker to the zone and save, it too does not show up. I tried the same thing.. turn off and then on.. but this did not work. I can go into zones and no speakers are checked and same for zones when I look at speakers.
Attached Images
HS3Pro on Win2012R2
Aeotec, Cooper, Cree, GE/Jasco, Intermatic, LIFX, Fortrezz, OSRAM, RCS, Trane, Zooz
BLBackup, BLGData, BLRussound, BLSpeech, HSTouch, InvisaLink, HSBuddy, IFTTT, NetCAM, PHLocation, Pushover 3P, Random, UltraLighting3, weatherXML, ZigBee, Z-Wave
Old July 17th, 2016, 03:37 PM
Log a ticket on my site and capture a debug log of it happening and attach the BLSpeech-Detailed.log file zipped to the ticket
Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board
Old August 15th, 2016, 01:34 AM
Seer Deluxe
With the last update to either Russound or Speech, the speaker/zone lost associations and now will not hold them again.

**FIXED** - I had to go into each speaker and reassociate it a zone within BLSpeech.
Attached Images

Last edited by Jobee; August 20th, 2016 at 07:23 PM. Reason: Fixed