Adding new Activity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adding new Activity

After adding a new Activity and clicking "Rescan Activities" - activity does appear in the "harmony Hub Devices" page - but doesn't show in "Logitech Harmony Hub Activity" device selection list
    Click image for larger version

Name:	2018-01-28.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	25.3 KB
ID:	1211988
    Click image for larger version

Name:	2018-01-28 (1).png
Views:	1
Size:	46.8 KB
ID:	1211987

Same thing here. had to recreate the device each time I create a new activity..

it is also impossible to create an event with the same buttons of a device twice ex : i can't create en evenith with two time in a row with the ''left '' button of tv remote/fonction.
    ( because the droplist fonction do not reset itself after it use a command .)
    Last edited by ; January 28, 2018, 12:45 AM.

Comment

It's a bug

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk
      RJ_Make On YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by Summerguy View Post
        it is also impossible to create an event with the same buttons of a device twice ex : i can't create en evenith with two time in a row with the ''left '' button of tv remote/fonction.
        ( because the droplist fonction do not reset itself after it use a command .)
        Yeah, I made a workaround for this - I create 'redirect' devices which route calls to different Harmony devices depending on current activity. So in my HSTouch screen I have only one set of buttons, i.e if I click "Channel UP" button - for "Watch TV" it redirects to TV "Channel UP", but for "Foxtel" activity - it redirects to Foxtel "Channel UP".

And after it sets the "Redirect" devices state back to 'unknown', so I can click "Channel UP" multiple times.

Comment

Working...
        X