Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nighttime/Daytime event conditions aren't working anymore

Hello,

I running the most recent version of HS as well as DooMotion, and for some reason several events that used to work have stopped functioning properly. When I use Daytime/Nighttime or specific time ranges (After 7:00 AM and Before 8:00 PM) the events trigger when the motion sensor (EagleEyes and MS10A) are triggered. Hence, they'll turn the light on even if the time falls outside the range specified in the event conditions. I've also tried moving the time condition up front as well as the last items in the event logic and there doesn't seem to be any difference. Here's an example of an event I have set up:
    Attached Files
    -Todd

____________________________________________________________ ________________
    HS2Pro: 2.5.0.81 :: HS3Pro (beta) || Plugins:| SmartHome PowerLinc USB, Global Cache, BLBackup, DooCPU Monitor, DooMotion, BLOutlook, BLIcon, BLOutgoingCalls, OutgoingCalls, ROC-Rnd, HSTouch iPhone, UPS Monitor, DooMenuBar, BLSpeech, HSTouch Server, WAF AB8SS, mcsTemperature, VWS, BLChart, RFXCOM, ISY Insteon, iAutomate RFID, iTunes, NetCAM, DSC Security, Nest

Just in case you haven't already, it's probably worth while to confirm that your lon/lat setting and/or time zone are correct.
    Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
    HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

Working...
    X