Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wav to BLSpeech?

Hear me out...

I have a thread open in WeatherXML https://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=190387

I have a trigger for severe weather alerts. In that plug in you can play a wav before and after an alert. Had an issue where the before and after would play back to back and then the speech would play. Could not figure it out until this past week when I had issues with BLRussound/BLSpeech. The speech from WeatherXML is hitting BLSpeech because it is a speech proxy.

So the question is... can I pass the wav to a speech proxy to play before and then after?

I don't want to setup the wav in BLSpeech as it only needs to play for just this one thing.

Maybe a new special tag allowing for the play of a wav file before and after a speech?

Any suggestions from anyone?
    Attached Files
    HS3Pro & HS4Pro on Win2012R2
    Aeotec, Cooper, Cree, GE/Jasco, Intermatic, LIFX, Fortrezz, OSRAM, RCS, Trane, Zooz
    BLBackup, BLGData, BLRussound, BLSpeech, HSTouch, InvisaLink, HSBuddy, IFTTT, JowiHue, NetCAM, PHLocation, Pushover 3P, Random, rnbWeather, UltraLighting3, weatherXML, ZigBee, Z-Wave
Working...
X