Using Tasker TTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Using Tasker TTS

Can someone please tell in detail how to setup and use 24/7 TTS to communicate with HS3? I am VERY new to Tasker. Please please please???
    Last edited by cpd5899; February 8, 2016, 07:48 AM.

Sorry I'm not following you. What is 24/7 TTS?
    Originally posted by rprade
    There is no rhyme or reason to the anarchy a defective Z-Wave device can cause

Comment

24/7 Text to speech. I would like to set up my phone to be listening for commands and send to homeseer 24/7.

Comment

Ah. OK, I see. That isn't TTS. TTS is a computer taking text, written words, and then speaking them aloud. Like the famous Stephen Hawking voice. What you're looking for is SR, or Speech Recognition, some times called VR or Voice Recognition. Sorry, I can't help you with that one.
        Originally posted by rprade
        There is no rhyme or reason to the anarchy a defective Z-Wave device can cause

Comment

Subject line have been changed... Sorry it was a late night posting.

Comment

Originally posted by cpd5899 View Post
            Subject line have been changed... Sorry it was a late night posting.
            Continuos mode must be enabled in Autovoice. Depending on Android versions it could be different ways to get it working. For more info about autovoice check developer joaoapps forum. When autovoice is running ok, tasker samples should trigger automatically.
            Please excuse any spelling and grammatical errors I may make.
            --
            Tasker Plugin / Speech Droid
            Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

Working...
            X