This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Updater Not working

I cannot get Updater to work. I keep getting a Parser error. Anyone else?

Loads fine here. I'm under 2.2.66. What version are you running?

Steve

Comment

Whats the error?
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I'm running 2.2.0.0 - guess I'm behind on updates.

Comment

here it is =

Parser Error could not load updater
          Attached Files

Comment

Try loading the newest release version which is 2.2.66. Which is available here: http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=123980

Comment

Thanks Rupp, that did the trick.

Comment

Error installing HS2

I want to install HS on a stand-alone computer. This would be called my HS computer.( with nothing else on it). The install of HS2 worked just fine, but when i want to acces the installer tab, to re-intall all my plugins, the following error occured:

---------------------------------
                add assembly="System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Soap, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=B03F5F7F11D50A3A"/>
                add assembly="sysglobl, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=B03F5F7F11D50A3A"/>
                add assembly="SKCLNET, Version=4.2.1.12, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=D5770E63406D04A0"/>
                <add assembly="System.Configuration, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=B03F5F7F11D50A3A

I did read on this forum to copy the "SKCLNET.DLL" to the HTML/BIN dir. but that does not worked for me. So it's a brand new install on a brand new configgured computer, there is not much I could do wrong :-)

Has any one got an idea ?

Wil

Comment

My updater is not working either, getting similiar err. I installed full version of 2.2.0.66 this morning .

Server Error in '/' Application. <HR width="100%" color=silver SIZE=1>

Configuration Error

Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Could not load file or assembly 'SKCLNET, Version=4.2.1.12, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=d5770e63406d04a0' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)

Source Error:

<TABLE width="100%" bgColor=#ffffcc><TBODY><TR><TD><CODE>
                  Line 37: <add assembly="System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Soap, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=B03F5F7F11D50A3A"/>Line 38: <add assembly="sysglobl, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=B03F5F7F11D50A3A"/>Line 39: <add assembly="SKCLNET, Version=4.2.1.12, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=D5770E63406D04A0"/>Line 40: <add assembly="System.Configuration, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=B03F5F7F11D50A3A"/></assemblies></compilation>Line 41: <!--</PRE></CODE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
                  Source File: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer 2\html\updater\web.config Line: 39

Assembly Load Trace: The following information can be helpful to determine why the assembly 'SKCLNET, Version=4.2.1.12, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=d5770e63406d04a0' could not be loaded.

<TABLE width="100%" bgColor=#ffffcc><TBODY><TR><TD><CODE>
                  WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].</PRE></CODE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
                  </P><HR width="100%" color=silver SIZE=1>Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.832; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.832
                  <!-- [FileLoadException]: Could not load file or assembly 'SKCLNET, Version=4.2.1.12, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=d5770e63406d04a0' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040) at System.Reflection.Assembly.nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, Assembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection) at System.Reflection.Assembly.InternalLoad(AssemblyName assemblyRef, Evidence assemblySecurity, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean forIntrospection) at System.Reflection.Assembly.InternalLoad(String assemblyString, Evidence assemblySecurity, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean forIntrospection) at System.Reflection.Assembly.Load(String assemblyString) at System.Web.Configuration.CompilationSection.LoadAssemblyHelp er(String assemblyName, Boolean starDirective)[ConfigurationErrorsException]: Could not load file or assembly 'SKCLNET, Version=4.2.1.12, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=d5770e63406d04a0' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040) (C:\Program Files\HomeSeer 2\html\updater\web.config line 39) at System.Web.Configuration.CompilationSection.LoadAssemblyHelp er(String assemblyName, Boolean starDirective) at System.Web.Configuration.CompilationSection.LoadAssembly(*** emblyInfo ai) at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.GetReferencedAssemblies( CompilationSection compConfig) at System.Web.Compilation.WebDirectoryBatchCompiler..ctor(Virtu alDirectory vdir) at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.BatchCompileWebDirectory Internal(VirtualDirectory vdir, Boolean ignoreErrors) at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.BatchCompileWebDirectory (VirtualDirectory vdir, VirtualPath virtualDir, Boolean ignoreErrors) at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.CompileWebFile(VirtualPa th virtualPath) at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.GetVPathBuildResultInter nal(VirtualPath virtualPath, Boolean noBuild, Boolean allowCrossApp, Boolean allowBuildInPrecompile) at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.GetVPathBuildResultWithN oAssert(HttpContext context, VirtualPath virtualPath, Boolean noBuild, Boolean allowCrossApp, Boolean allowBuildInPrecompile) at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.GetVirtualPathObjectFact ory(VirtualPath virtualPath, HttpContext context, Boolean allowCrossApp, Boolean noAssert) at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.CreateInstanceFromVirtua lPath(VirtualPath virtualPath, Type requiredBaseType, HttpContext context, Boolean allowCrossApp, Boolean noAssert) at System.Web.UI.PageHandlerFactory.GetHandlerHelper(HttpContex t context, String requestType, VirtualPath virtualPath, String physicalPath) at System.Web.UI.PageHandlerFactory.System.Web.IHttpHandlerFact ory2.GetHandler(HttpContext context, String requestType, VirtualPath virtualPath, String physicalPath) at System.Web.HttpApplication.MapHttpHandler(HttpContext context, String requestType, VirtualPath path, String pathTranslated, Boolean useAppConfig) at System.Web.HttpApplication.MapHandlerExecutionStep.System.We b.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)-->

Comment

Try copying the file SKCLNET.dll from the HomeSeer root directory to the homeseer 2/htm/bin folder
                    This should fix this error.

Comment

Thanks for the reply Rupp, but that didn't do it either.
                      Firstly it was already in both locations at apparently the same size.
                      Tried MOVING from root to /html/bin (loosing it in root). This caused err on HS startup - some kind of scheduler problem. So I put it back the way it was. Then COPIED from room to /html/bin. That put me back to where I was with the above posted config err.

Comment

Same problem

I have the same problem and I am offered the following fix:

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
                        To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
                        Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
                        To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

The problem is I don't have that registry value.
                        Any Ideas?

Comment

I got that same fix as well, I think my pasting was truncated. I'm not really able to follow that repais though. Either it's not there or above my head. Both are equally likely!!!

What stinks is I decided to do a FRESH install, and now I can't get all my PAID plugins back online. Wifey is gonna have my butt
                          Last edited by ; November 3, 2007, 03:50 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Guys,
                            Try deleting your entire HomeSeer folder (after backing up) and then do a reinstall of your Microsoft 2.0 .net framework and then reinstall using the full HomeSeer installer available here: http://www.homeseer.com/downloads

Comment

Aegis1 - That did the trick. Updater working now, and I can almost swear startup is tons faster!!!!

Rupp - Thanks. Aegis1's seemed faster, but was ready to try anything.

Thanks guys

Comment

Working...
                              X