X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Switch link dimmer i2CS incorrect status report

Hello Mark.
    First of, this plugin in is good, with a few caveat.

When you manually use the switch, the lights will dim to preset dim level.
    Switchlinc dimmer i2 version. Homeseer web interface report correct preset dim level.
    Switchlinc dimmer i2CS version firmware ver 45. web interface show ON.

Another thing minor gripe is the ON OFF control in Homeseer web interface. is backward ( left,right) with other ON Off control like virtual switch and Zwave.

Please if you got this issue resolve, this would be a great plugins. well worth the price.

Phat Tran

thanks for the feedback.
    can you post a few screen shots of what you are referring to
    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
    Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Bath Room 2 Light should show 30 % dim.
      You can see various Zwave and insteon switch ON OFF is not line up.
      Attached Files

Comment

Follow up On request
        Hello Mark
        Seem quite lately, I wonder do you have adequate info to remedy the issue I having?
        Please let me know if more info/ screen shot is need.
        Thank in advance.
        Phat Tran

Comment

the order of the on & off buttons can easily be changed via the hs ui. see the Status Graphics tab when editing the device. Just change the Column values as required. I could add an ini setting to swap the buttons for future devices added, but I can make this a global change at this point.

I'm not sure I follow your dim on level comments for the original post
          Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
          Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
          Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
          Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Thank you for for the suggestion, for the ON/OFF rearrangement .
            IMHO Insteon switch should line up with Homeseer switch in the first place.

For the preset dim status issue:
            Bed room 2 and Bath room 2. both set to preset dim at 30% when you manually press On the physical switch. Just the display status is different as you can see form the screen shot.

Comment

Originally posted by ptran0 View Post
              Thank you for for the suggestion, for the ON/OFF rearrangement .
              IMHO Insteon switch should line up with Homeseer switch in the first place.

For the preset dim status issue:
              Bed room 2 and Bath room 2. both set to preset dim at 30% when you manually press On the physical switch. Just the display status is different as you can see form the screen shot.
              I tried to sync these with homeseer btns in the beginning and I think HS changed somewhere along the way.

as for the preset dim, please make sure the settings are the same for the devices within the plugin and within the hs dev mgmt page. these two switches use the same code; you should be able to get them to operate the same.
              Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Working...
              X