This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mnsandler View Post
    i would restore the hs database and your insteon.ini from a backup. it sounds like your insteon.ini file got corrupt
    That worked...I lost a few changes I had made but nothing major.....Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
      I just did what you said.

When I do "Program Device for Homeseer", the log still show:

2010-08-06 23:59:09 - Insteon - WARNING: The GroupLinkAddress INI section for device 15(10.A2.ED) is corrupted. Please delete and re-add your device!
      2010-08-06 23:59:09 - Insteon - WARNING: The GroupLinkAddress INI section for device 15(10.A2.ED) is corrupted. Please delete and re-add your device!
      2010-08-06 23:59:39 - Insteon - ** An error occurred in this plug-in. The details have been written to the log file - C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer 2\Config\Insteon Error Report.Log
      2010-08-06 23:59:39 - Insteon - ** To request help with this problem please post this log file to the forum along with a detailed description of what lead to this problem.
      please try the following assuming you haven't added any new devices since reprogramming this one

shutdown hs, add the following to the approp device section in the insteon.ini

GroupLinkAddress 7=15
      GroupLinkAddress 8=16

then use the program for homeseer

let me know
      Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
      Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
      Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
      Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Hi Mark,

Thank you! It's working now.

Comment

Working...
        X