This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

INSTEON Plugin crashing

My INSTEON plugin is continously crashing after HomeSeer is up for a couple of days. Not sure what is causing the issue as I am not on site only when called about an issue. Attached is the last quarter of the log file as it was too large to post the whole file.
    Attached Files

System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the port is denied.
    at System.IO.Ports.InternalResources.WinIOErrorS are you running? This line looks suspect:
    Last edited by Rupp; July 12, 2010, 12:54 PM.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by Clever1 View Post
      My INSTEON plugin is continously crashing after HomeSeer is up for a couple of days. Not sure what is causing the issue as I am not on site only when called about an issue. Attached is the last quarter of the log file as it was too large to post the whole file.
      what version of the plugin are you using? have you tried the latest v1.4.2 avail in the forum (and now via the updater)

looks like the your usb PLM (i'm assuming) is dropping offline which is causing the plugin to throw errors.
      Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
      Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
      Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
      Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Save yourself some head ache and purchase the serial verion of the PLM

I had the same issue. I tried everything including updating the driver for the USB PLM from the manufacturer of the USB-->Serial converter chip(FTDI http://www.ftdichip.com/Drivers/VCP.htm) which they stated corrected the issue in their readme. I finally gave up and purchased the serial version(dual band) and have not had any issues since.

Just my 2 cents worth.
        Mark's plug-in is very solid when combined with the serial PLM.
        Last edited by ; July 9, 2010, 10:02 PM. Reason: Spelling issue

Comment

Rupp... Not sure what that means nor where to look for system info on it...

I appear to be running version 1.1.52.1 looking for an update now...

I did notice however that the Z-Wave USB controller and the PLM both seem to be using the same usb to serial driver as the interface to the devices. I wonder if this is causing some of the confusion.

Comment

The lastest version is in the sticky:
            http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=141502

I accidentally typed What o in front of the error. I was simply pointing out that this was the suspect message.
            💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Error when attempting to add devices manually

<TABLE cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=LOGEntry0 align=left colSpan=8>Calling PLM_AddID for 15.73.F5 1 True</TD></TR><TR><TD class=LOGDateTime1 noWrap align=left>7/20/2010 3:59:47 PM </TD><TD class=LOGType1 align=left colSpan=3>Insteon </TD><TD class=LOGEntry1 align=left colSpan=8>Error writing to the serialport, trying to reinitialize the PLM...</TD></TR><TR><TD class=LOGDateTime0 noWrap align=left>7/20/2010 3:59:47 PM </TD><TD class=LOGType0 align=left colSpan=3>Insteon </TD><TD class=LOGEntry0 align=left colSpan=8>Error writing to the serialport, trying to reinitialize the PLM...</TD></TR><TR><TD class=LOGDateTime1 noWrap align=left>7/20/2010 3:59:47 PM </TD><TD class=LOGType1 align=left colSpan=3>Insteon </TD><TD class=LOGEntry1 align=left colSpan=8>Error writing to the serialport, trying to reinitialize the PLM...</TD></TR><TR><TD class=LOGDateTime0 noWrap align=left>7/20/2010 3:59:47 PM </TD><TD class=LOGType0 align=left colSpan=3>Insteon </TD><TD class=LOGEntry0 align=left colSpan=8>** An error occurred in this plug-in. The details have been written to the log file - C:\Program Files\HomeSeer 2\Config\Insteon Error Report.Log</TD></TR><TR><TD class=LOGDateTime1 noWrap align=left>7/20/2010 3:59:47 PM </TD><TD class=LOGType1 align=left colSpan=3>Insteon </TD><TD class=LOGEntry1 align=left colSpan=8>** To request help with this problem please post this log file to the forum along with a detailed description of what lead to this problem.</TD></TR><TR><TD class=LOGDateTime0 noWrap align=left>7/20/2010 3:59:47 PM </TD><TD class=LOGType0 align=left colSpan=3>Insteon </TD><TD class=LOGEntry0 align=left colSpan=8>Calling PLM_AddID for 15.73.F5 1 False</TD></TR><TR><TD class=LOGDateTime1 noWrap align=left>7/20/2010 3:59:47 PM </TD><TD class=LOGType1 align=left colSpan=3>Insteon </TD><TD class=LOGEntry1 align=left colSpan=8>Com port closed! Attempting to reinitialized the Interface</TD></TR><TR><TD class=LOGDateTime0 noWrap align=left>7/20/2010 3:59:47 PM </TD><TD class=LOGType0 align=left colSpan=3>Insteon </TD><TD class=LOGEntry0 align=left colSpan=8>Could not open COM4 - System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the port 'COM4' is denied. at System.IO.Ports.InternalResources.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String str) at System.IO.Ports.SerialStream..ctor(String portName, Int32 baudRate, Parity parity, Int32 dataBits, StopBits stopBits, Int32 readTimeout, Int32 writeTimeout, Handshake handshake, Boolean dtrEnable, Boolean rtsEnable, Boolean discardNull, Byte parityReplace) at System.IO.Ports.SerialPort.Open() at HSPI_INSTEON.HSPI.PLM_Interface_Initialize()</TD></TR><TR><TD class=LOGDateTime1 noWrap align=left>7/20/2010 3:59:48 PM </TD><TD class=LOGType1 align=left colSpan=3>Insteon </TD><TD class=LOGEntry1 align=left colSpan=8>Com port closed! Attempting to reinitialized the Interface</TD></TR><TR><TD class=LOGDateTime0 noWrap align=left>7/20/2010 3:59:48 PM </TD><TD class=LOGType0 align=left colSpan=3>Insteon </TD><TD class=LOGEntry0 align=left colSpan=8>Could not open COM4 - System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the port 'COM4' is denied. at System.IO.Ports.InternalResources.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String str) at System.IO.Ports.SerialStream..ctor(String portName, Int32 baudRate, Parity parity, Int32 dataBits, StopBits stopBits, Int32 readTimeout, Int32 writeTimeout, Handshake handshake, Boolean dtrEnable, Boolean rtsEnable, Boolean discardNull, Byte parityReplace) at System.IO.Ports.SerialPort.Open() at HSPI_INSTEON.HSPI.PLM_Interface_Initialize()</TD></TR><TR><TD class=LOGDateTime1 noWrap align=left>7/20/2010 3:59:48 PM </TD><TD class=LOGType1 align=left colSpan=3>Insteon </TD><TD class=LOGEntry1 align=left colSpan=8>Calling PLM_RemoveID for 15.73.F5 1 True</TD></TR><TR><TD class=LOGDateTime0 noWrap align=left>7/20/2010 3:59:48 PM </TD><TD class=LOGType0 align=left colSpan=3>Insteon </TD><TD class=LOGEntry0 align=left colSpan=8>Com port closed! Attempting to reinitialized the Interface</TD></TR><TR><TD class=LOGDateTime1 noWrap align=left>7/20/2010 3:59:48 PM </TD><TD class=LOGType1 align=left colSpan=3>Insteon </TD><TD class=LOGEntry1 align=left colSpan=8>Could not open COM4 - System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the port 'COM4' is denied. at System.IO.Ports.InternalResources.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String str) at System.IO.Ports.SerialStream..ctor(String portName, Int32 baudRate, Parity parity, Int32 dataBits, StopBits stopBits, Int32 readTimeout, Int32 writeTimeout, Handshake handshake, Boolean dtrEnable, Boolean rtsEnable, Boolean discardNull, Byte parityReplace) at System.IO.Ports.SerialPort.Open() at HSPI_INSTEON.HSPI.PLM_Interface_Initialize()</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Comment

Have you upgraded your ftdi chipset drivers to 2.6.2?
                Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
                Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
                Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
                Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Yes I have made sure that all drivers are up to date. I am just now getting back to working on the project after being off the tasks for several weeks. The plugin is still crashing, here is what is in the log:

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="2"><tbody><tr><td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" nowrap="nowrap" align="left">8/5/2010 11:19:28 AM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> Insteon </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">PLM_ProcessInBuffer received STX 0x52 (Raw X10 Rec):7E 00</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" nowrap="nowrap" align="left">8/5/2010 11:19:28 AM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> Insteon </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">PLM_ProcessInBuffer received STX 0x52 (Raw X10 Rec):72 80</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" nowrap="nowrap" align="left">8/5/2010 11:19:28 AM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> X10 Received </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">I2 (Utility Bathroom Floods) I On</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" nowrap="nowrap" align="left">8/5/2010 11:19:29 AM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> Insteon </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">PLM_ProcessInBuffer received STX 0x52 (Raw X10 Rec):7E 00</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" nowrap="nowrap" align="left">8/5/2010 11:19:29 AM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> Insteon </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">PLM_ProcessInBuffer received STX 0x52 (Raw X10 Rec):7E 00</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" nowrap="nowrap" align="left">8/5/2010 11:19:30 AM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> Insteon </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">PLM_ProcessInBuffer received STX 0x52 (Raw X10 Rec):73 80</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" nowrap="nowrap" align="left">8/5/2010 11:19:30 AM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> X10 Received </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">I2 (Utility Bathroom Floods) I2 (Utility Bathroom Floods) I Off</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" nowrap="nowrap" align="left">8/5/2010 11:19:31 AM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> Insteon </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">PLM_ProcessInBuffer received STX 0x52 (Raw X10 Rec):76 00</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" nowrap="nowrap" align="left">8/5/2010 11:19:31 AM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> Insteon </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">PLM_ProcessInBuffer received STX 0x52 (Raw X10 Rec):73 80</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" nowrap="nowrap" align="left">8/5/2010 11:19:31 AM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> X10 Received </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">I1 (Utility Bathroom Fan) I Off</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" nowrap="nowrap" align="left">8/5/2010 7:44:00 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> Event </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">Event Trigger "Sunset sequence"</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" nowrap="nowrap" align="left">8/5/2010 7:44:00 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> Device Control </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">Device: Utility Laundry - X10 I7 (_12) ON</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" nowrap="nowrap" align="left">8/5/2010 7:44:00 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> Device Control </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">Device: Outside Columns (D3) ON</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" nowrap="nowrap" align="left">8/5/2010 7:44:00 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> Insteon </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">Error writing to the serialport, trying to reinitialize the PLM...</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" nowrap="nowrap" align="left">8/5/2010 7:44:02 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> Insteon </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">Error writing to the serialport, trying to reinitialize the PLM...</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" nowrap="nowrap" align="left">8/5/2010 7:44:02 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> Insteon </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">Error writing to the serialport, trying to reinitialize the PLM...</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" nowrap="nowrap" align="left">8/5/2010 7:44:02 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> Insteon </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">** An error occurred in this plug-in. The details have been written to the log file - C:\Program Files\HomeSeer 2\Config\Insteon Error Report.Log</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" nowrap="nowrap" align="left">8/5/2010 7:44:02 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> Insteon </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">** To request help with this problem please post this log file to the forum along with a detailed description of what lead to this problem.</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" nowrap="nowrap" align="left">8/5/2010 7:44:06 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> Insteon </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">Com port closed! Attempting to reinitialized the Interface</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" nowrap="nowrap" align="left">8/5/2010 7:44:06 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> Insteon </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">Could not open COM4 - System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the port 'COM4' is denied. at System.IO.Ports.InternalResources.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String str) at System.IO.Ports.SerialStream..ctor(String portName, Int32 baudRate, Parity parity, Int32 dataBits, StopBits stopBits, Int32 readTimeout, Int32 writeTimeout, Handshake handshake, Boolean dtrEnable, Boolean rtsEnable, Boolean discardNull, Byte parityReplace) at System.IO.Ports.SerialPort.Open() at HSPI_INSTEON.HSPI.PLM_Interface_Initialize()</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" nowrap="nowrap" align="left">8/5/2010 7:44:06 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> Insteon </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">Com port closed! Attempting to reinitialized the Interface</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" nowrap="nowrap" align="left">8/5/2010 7:44:06 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> Insteon </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">Could not open COM4 - System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the port 'COM4' is denied. at System.IO.Ports.InternalResources.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String str) at System.IO.Ports.SerialStream..ctor(String portName, Int32 baudRate, Parity parity, Int32 dataBits, StopBits stopBits, Int32 readTimeout, Int32 writeTimeout, Handshake handshake, Boolean dtrEnable, Boolean rtsEnable, Boolean discardNull, Byte parityReplace) at System.IO.Ports.SerialPort.Open() at HSPI_INSTEON.HSPI.PLM_Interface_Initialize()</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" nowrap="nowrap" align="left">8/5/2010 7:44:06 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> Insteon </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">Com port closed! Attempting to reinitialized the Interface</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" nowrap="nowrap" align="left">8/5/2010 7:44:06 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> Insteon </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">Could not open COM4 - System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the port 'COM4' is denied. at System.IO.Ports.InternalResources.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String str) at System.IO.Ports.SerialStream..ctor(String portName, Int32 baudRate, Parity parity, Int32 dataBits, StopBits stopBits, Int32 readTimeout, Int32 writeTimeout, Handshake handshake, Boolean dtrEnable, Boolean rtsEnable, Boolean discardNull, Byte parityReplace) at System.IO.Ports.SerialPort.Open() at HSPI_INSTEON.HSPI.PLM_Interface_Initialize()</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" nowrap="nowrap" align="left">8/5/2010 11:59:58 PM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> System </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">Switching to a new log file.</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" nowrap="nowrap" align="left">8/6/2010 6:03:00 AM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> Event </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">Event Trigger "Sunsrise Sequence"</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" nowrap="nowrap" align="left">8/6/2010 6:03:00 AM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> Device Control </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">Device: Outside Columns (D3) OFF</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" nowrap="nowrap" align="left">8/6/2010 6:03:00 AM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> Device Control </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">Device: Utility Laundry - X10 I7 (_12) OFF</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" nowrap="nowrap" align="left">8/6/2010 6:03:00 AM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> Insteon </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">Com port closed! Attempting to reinitialized the Interface</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" nowrap="nowrap" align="left">8/6/2010 6:03:00 AM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> Insteon </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">Could not open COM4 - System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the port 'COM4' is denied. at System.IO.Ports.InternalResources.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String str) at System.IO.Ports.SerialStream..ctor(String portName, Int32 baudRate, Parity parity, Int32 dataBits, StopBits stopBits, Int32 readTimeout, Int32 writeTimeout, Handshake handshake, Boolean dtrEnable, Boolean rtsEnable, Boolean discardNull, Byte parityReplace) at System.IO.Ports.SerialPort.Open() at HSPI_INSTEON.HSPI.PLM_Interface_Initialize()</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime0" nowrap="nowrap" align="left">8/6/2010 6:03:00 AM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType0" align="left"> Insteon </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry0" align="left">Com port closed! Attempting to reinitialized the Interface</td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" nowrap="nowrap" align="left">8/6/2010 6:03:00 AM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> Insteon </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">Could not open COM4 - System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the port 'COM4' is denied. at System.IO.Ports.InternalResources.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String str) at System.IO.Ports.SerialStream..ctor(String portName, Int32 baudRate, Parity parity, Int32 dataBits, StopBits stopBits, Int32 readTimeout, Int32 writeTimeout, Handshake handshake, Boolean dtrEnable, Boolean rtsEnable, Boolean discardNull, Byte parityReplace) at System.IO.Ports.SerialPort.Open() at HSPI_INSTEON.HSPI.PLM_Interface_Initialize()</td></tr> </tbody></table>

Comment

my only other suggestion is to try putting a usb hub between the plm and the usb port on the pc.

i have had no little luck recoverying from this problem. the problem is the usb connection between the usb plm and pc drops and puts the virtual com port into an unrecoverable state.

i can make this plugin shutdown more gracefully and have it send a trigger so you can create an event to notify yourself, but i can't do much more than that at this time.

i have this same problem with another plugin using a different usb device
                    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

So there is no fix for this?? That's not good I have this installed on a clients system and the house is rented out so we don't always have access to the system. The client is very very very demanding and will not be happy with this news...

Is there no fix out there???? I have to have a realible system!!!!

Comment

Are others having the same issues??

Could it be the computer itself??

Comment

Are others having the same issues??

Could it be the computer itself??
                          its definitely an issue between the usb connection on the plm and the usb ports on the computer. so if you make an assertion that all plms are created equal, then you would have to conclude the problem is on the computer side.

there are definitely a handful of people having this same issue using the 2413u, but i don't think everyone with a 2413u is having this issue.

i guess its time for me to send a msgs to my smarthome contact and see what they have to say. i'll start a new thread when i hear back.
                          Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

As another user stated I also switched over to the serial controller and have had no issues to date.

I did have a few issues with the USB controller (similiar issues with the UPB USB controller).

You may want to adjust your registery entries to clean up both serial and USB ports. Many times the applications / plugins will leave "phantom" ports configured and untouchable.
                            Attached Files
                            - Pete

Auto mator
                            Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
                            Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
                            HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
                            HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

i also read something about not using com1-4 for virtual ports. change to com5 or higher
                              Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Working...
                              X