• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alexbk66 View Post
    Not really.
    Found it:
    [ATTACH]64770[/ATTACH]
    I meant that I have feature-request: I want to have an action that enable/disable an event. It was not meant as a reply to your question.

Comment

Originally posted by ZoRaC View Post
      I meant that I have feature-request: I want to have an action that enable/disable an event. It was not meant as a reply to your question.
      I think that could be a great addition. I added it to my TODO list

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post
        I think that could be a great addition. I added it to my TODO list
        Great!
        Did you see my earlier post as well?

Comment

Originally posted by ZoRaC View Post
          Action: Disable/enable an event
          Done in version 3.0.0.42 available in Beta section of the updater

Comment

spud, the enable/disable works great ... but in the UI

I originally had an action to run an immediate script command &hs.DisableEvent.
            When I changed it to your Disable Event it did not clear the script command or ask for the event to disable. I had to delete the action and add a new one. Note. that if you change Control a Device to Disable Event it works fine so I assume it's just immediate script command that fails.

When you bring up the dropdown list of events I don't suppose you could sort them like in other actions. The list of events seemed to be in a totally random order making it very difficult to find the event you want.

Thanks

Comment

Feature request

1. Allow renaming of groups/schedules in the management UI without editing the .ini file.

2. Sort groups/schedules alphabetically by default.

Comment

Originally posted by andyf View Post

When you bring up the dropdown list of events I don't suppose you could sort them like in other actions. The list of events seemed to be in a totally random order making it very difficult to find the event you want.

Thanks
                in version 3.0.0.43, the list of events is now sorted alphabetically

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post
                  in version 3.0.0.43, the list of events is now sorted alphabetically
                  Great. Seems they are still not sorted on the Config page, would be nice if they were sorted there too. Now they seem to be in the order entered, would be nice for example to have all Garage entries next to each other.

Comment

Originally posted by numgis View Post
                    Great. Seems they are still not sorted on the Config page, would be nice if they were sorted there too. Now they seem to be in the order entered, would be nice for example to have all Garage entries next to each other.
                    My request was for the list of "Events" in the Enable/Disable events actions which spud has fixed.

I believe that what you are requesting is to sort the list of devices within a device group or just to sort the list of groups?

Comment

HS4 4.2.6.0 &HSTouch Designer 3.0.80
                      Plugin's:
                      BLBackup, BLOccupied, BLShutdown, EasyTrigger, Ecobee, Nest, AK Bond
                      EnvisaLink DSC, PHLocation, Pushover, SONOS, Blue Iris, UltraRachio3,
                      weatherXML, Jon00 Alexa Helper, Network Monitor, MyQ, Z-Wave

Comment

cheeryfool

Comment

Request

Hi Spud,

Today i wanted to try make a event and i see it is missing 1 thing i really need.

Can you add this two : The device string was not changed for atleast xxx minutes
                          The device string contains xxx and was not changed for atleast xxx minutes

Thank you
                          Last edited by Malosa; January 29, 2018, 10:51 AM.
                          Preferred -> Jon's Plugins, Pushover, Phlocation, Easy-trigger,
                          Rfxcom, Blade Plugins, Pushbullet, homekit, Malosa Scripts

HS3Pro 4.1.14.0 on windows 10 enterprise X64 on hp quadcore laptop 8 GB.

Comment

Originally posted by Malosa View Post
                            New Plugins ->
                            1. 2Way push notification(pushbullet) new link
                            Off topic: you mention Pushbullet plugin in your signature, does it actually exist?

Comment

Yes but you have to download a plugin from the site ..and after that you’ll be able to download Pushbullet

Comment

Set Global Variable

Is it possible for triggers like "Any device whose Type is XXX was set" to add a global variable with the device ref which caused the trigger?

Comment

Working...
                                X