This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blade View Post
    Hmmm... it is like the table did not get created on plugin startup.
    Please post your hspi_BLStat.ini file and let me see it.
    Thx
    Here it is... Thanks, Blade!

I also updated this to the latest of .1a and still has this error.

BTW, I changed the doc from .ini to .txt because the system would not let me upload it as an ini. You will need to change it back once you download it.
    Attached Files
    Transitioning to HS3Pro .298 - WinXPEmbedded

Hometroller S3 Pro - WinXPEmbedded - HSP 2.5.0.81 - BLStat - HSPhone - HSTouch Srvr 1.0.0.73 - Touchpad - BLLan - BLOccupied - DSC Plug 2.0.0.14 - BLStat .38

Comment

Can you capture a debug log in the plugin of the error happening and then email it to me the log?
      Please also email me your BLStat.mdb file in your \data\BLStat folder
      Thx
      Cheers,
      Bob
      Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Can you capture a debug log in the plugin of the error happening and then email it to me the log?
        Please also email me your BLStat.mdb file in your \data\BLStat folder
        Thx
        Done!

Thank you, Sir!

Hometroller S3 Pro - WinXPEmbedded - HSP 2.5.0.81 - BLStat - HSPhone - HSTouch Srvr 1.0.0.73 - Touchpad - BLLan - BLOccupied - DSC Plug 2.0.0.14 - BLStat .38

Comment

I'm still on either revision f or g (can't remember) but I don't seem to have any problems with fan states. In both BLStat and ZWave stat, the fan state correctly shows either "Idle" or "On Low" for both when the fan is On and when it is on Auto.

Another feature thought - can BLStat show the time remaining on a hold command on the thermostat page?

Comment

What stat are you running, what version of HS are you running and, does it change to ON High or any other?

Comment

I have the Trane thermostats and am running Pro 2.5.0.4. I've never seen an On High or any other status besides idle or on low.

Comment

Originally posted by travis010 View Post
                Another feature thought - can BLStat show the time remaining on a hold command on the thermostat page?
                Please add any feature requests to the Feature Request thread.
                It is easier to keep track.
                Cheers,
                Bob

Comment

I have the trane stat as well and for some reason I only see fan state when the fan is in ON mode
                  Not sure why
                  Cheers,
                  Bob

Comment

Originally posted by travis010 View Post
                    I have the Trane thermostats and am running Pro 2.5.0.4. I've never seen an On High or any other status besides idle or on low.
                    Hey Blade,

Any ideas why his changed Fan State? Not mode but state...

I am going to try a downgrade to a previous beta to see if that does anything.

Comment

Nope, it does not. I am also using the Trane T stats...

Very odd...

Comment

Could it have something to do with the Z-wave interface? I am using a Z-Stick Series 2. Do you guys have a Z-troller?

Comment

Yes, I have a ZTroller...

Good point...??

Comment

No I have no idea why it is working for him and not us.
                            It works for me when the fan is in ON mode but not in AUTO.
                            I have sent an email to Rich about this and other stuff.
                            Cheers,
                            Bob

Comment

No I have no idea why it is working for him and not us.
                              It works for me when the fan is in ON mode but not in AUTO.
                              I have sent an email to Rich about this and other stuff.

Thank you, Sir!

Comment

I have posted build 1.0.1c

This build contains the ability to manually change the setpoint at the thermostat and the plugin will see this and react according to the options on the options web page.

Two new options exist on the options web page. The first one allows the user to enable or disable manual setpoint changes. The second option is the number of minutes that a manual setpoint will be active before returning to the schedule.

If manual setpoint changes are disabled then if the plugin detects a manual change then it will immediately revert back to the schedule.

If manual changes are enabled, here is how it works...
                                Say the setpoint currently set by the active schedule is 72. The user goes to the thermostat and changes the setpoint to 75. The plugin will see this setpoint change and will set the stat in manual mode at 75 for the number of minutes specified on the options page. Once the temperature reaches the manual setpoint of 75 that is when the timer starts for the number of minutes. Once the timer is reached then the stat is reverted back to the schedule.

Hope this makes sense.
                                Cheers,
                                Bob

Comment

Working...
                                X