This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by skarragallagher View Post
    I would however like to know how this works as I didn't give it any information on how to connect to my server etc. Also my Internet Connection is Cable and uses dynamic IP addresses. Is this a problem?
    Starting with 3.0.0.80, all HS3 systems include a network setup options: "Enable remote access through MyHomeSeer service". This is checked by default. With this enabled, HS3 connects to our cloud based server for as long as it runs. when you log into myHomeSeer, you enable a secured "tunnel" through which as the data flows.

Since the data is being pushed to our server (instead of the other way around), your dynamic IP is not an issue.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by donstephens View Post
      What are you using for a user name at myhs.homeseer.com? I am using my email address....

Still trying to get connected....
      Don - log a bug or open a helpdesk ticket to get squared away. thanks

Comment

Done. Trying to eliminate any errors created by me. So, to the point, is using your email for the user correct?
        Don

Comment

Will this work with ipad?
          Hector
          MyTrigger,ACRF2,W800,Zwave
          AP800,Honeywell Stat

Comment

I thought I read somewhere that it is only android right now.
            HSPRO,HS3PRO, BLsecurity, , MCSxap, HSTouch Android, UltraGCIR, CM15a, USBUIRT, BLUSBUIRT, WIFIRGB, BLAB8SS, BLcontrol, BLGData, BLLAN,BLOccupied, BLRadar, BLVolume, iTunesDAAP, UltraGCIR3, Airplayspeak, BLalarm, BLbackup, BLLED, BLrandom, BLReminders, BLRF, BL Speech, Hyperion, IFTTT, KINECT, XBMC, MCSprinkers PRO, PHLocation, ULtrapioneer, Ultralog, ultraweatherbug, Z,troller, GC-100, GC WIFICC, GC-WIFI SERIAL, Nitrogen logic depth camera controllers,

Comment

Re: Introducing myHomeSeer Remote Access Service!

Originally posted by donstephens View Post
              Done. Trying to eliminate any errors created by me. So, to the point, is using your email for the user correct?
              Yes it is your email address. Try a password recovery as I had problems and that fixed it.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
              Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
              X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
              Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
              Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
              Scripts =
              Various

Comment

Just wanted to pass on a thumbs up for this service, I have been testing it so far and has been working great from my side.

Well done on a great new addition to the HS system
                HS3 PRO, Win10, WeatherXML, HSTouch, Pushover, UltraGCIR, Heaps of Jon00 Plugins, Just sold and about to move so very slim system.

Facebook | Twitter | Flickr | Google+ | Website | YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by Rotech View Post
                  Will this work with ipad?
                  Hector - it's all in the first post. The standard web interface and Android HSTouch clients are supported now; IOS coming soon.

Comment

Can I use this?

Hello,

I bought the HomeTroller Series 2 - Home Automation Controller (HomeSeer) in Sept of 2008. Am I able to use this or do I have to pay for the upgrade to HS3?

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by michael.h View Post
                      Hello,

I bought the HomeTroller Series 2 - Home Automation Controller (HomeSeer) in Sept of 2008. Am I able to use this or do I have to pay for the upgrade to HS3?

Thank you.
                      HS3 only

Comment

When is hspro getting this feature?

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by yzguy96 View Post
                          When is hspro getting this feature?

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk
                          If you upgrade to HS3PRO, you'll be able to use this.

Comment

Getting the following error every 30 seconds or so. I think that I setup everything correctly, but can't get MyHS to work.

Apr-18 7:11:20 PM Error Creating connection to MyHS service: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 173.224.124.109:80.

Submitted to Bugzilla as well.

Edit: No errors this morning, and MyHomeSeer is working great.
                            Last edited by automateme; April 19, 2014, 11:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by automateme View Post
                              Getting the following error every 30 seconds or so. I think that I setup everything correctly, but can't get MyHS to work.

Apr-18 7:11:20 PM Error Creating connection to MyHS service: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 173.224.124.109:80.

Submitted to Bugzilla as well.

Edit: No errors this morning, and MyHomeSeer is working great.
                              Same here... errors last night; working fine now. How is this working for everyone else?

Comment

I had issues yesterday as well but now it works

Comment

Working...
                                X