Devices and Activities not appearing when adding a 3rd hub

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Devices and Activities not appearing when adding a 3rd hub

I had 2 hub setup for the last few months working perfectly.

I added a 3rd hub and looking at the harmony plugin device pages, I can see the 3 devices and 3 activities set on that hub BUT if I go in HS3 devices page, I Can't see any of my 3rd hub devices or activities but I see my hub 1 &2 devices and activites.

I activated debug mode and recreated devices and activities, there are no errors when I rescan devices and activities but looking in the complete log file I can see the following error:

Anyone can help with this issue ?

I tried removing the plugin and re-install the problem is still the same, it looks like all the harmony plugin config is not removed when the plugin is remove via the plugin management page
    Attached Files

Originally posted by goldriver View Post
    I had 2 hub setup for the last few months working perfectly.

I added a 3rd hub and looking at the harmony plugin device pages, I can see the 3 devices and 3 activities set on that hub BUT if I go in HS3 devices page, I Can't see any of my 3rd hub devices or activities but I see my hub 1 &2 devices and activites.

I activated debug mode and recreated devices and activities, there are no errors when I rescan devices and activities but looking in the complete log file I can see the following error:

Anyone can help with this issue ?

I tried removing the plugin and re-install the problem is still the same, it looks like all the harmony plugin config is not removed when the plugin is remove via the plugin management page
    The .ini file needs to be deleted if you want to remove the plug-in entirely. When I was getting my 3 hubs going and there was a problem, I found I needed to remove the plug-in, delete the .ini file and all of the HS3 devices to get a clean start.

Do you have favorites assigned to TV viewing on any or all of your remotes? I found I had to remove my favorites, delete the device and .ini file, get the plug-in to discover and create activity and device devices, then after it was all working, create the favorites again. This behavior is repeatable and I let the PI author know, but he was unable to find a solution.
    HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Regards,

Rien du Pre
      The Netherlands
      Using:
      Homeseer PRO latest HS4 BETA on a Raspberry
      Plugin's:
      RFXCOM, mcsMQTT, Z-Wave

Comment

Originally posted by rprade View Post
        The .ini file needs to be deleted if you want to remove the plug-in entirely. When I was getting my 3 hubs going and there was a problem, I found I needed to remove the plug-in, delete the .ini file and all of the HS3 devices to get a clean start.

Do you have favorites assigned to TV viewing on any or all of your remotes? I found I had to remove my favorites, delete the device and .ini file, get the plug-in to discover and create activity and device devices, then after it was all working, create the favorites again. This behavior is repeatable and I let the PI author know, but he was unable to find a solution.
        I do have favorites configured on one of the device I'm trying to reinitialise favorites so it does not have anything linked to it but neither the harmony app or the windows app lets me reset the info, everytime I go back to see if Bell Tv has been remove, it is still there !!! any suggestion to copletely reset the favorites for a specific hub ?

Comment

Originally posted by rprade View Post

I tried what RPRADE suggested, I removed favorites, remove the plugin, removed all harmony related stuff in the homeseer directories, re-installed the plugin (I don't understand how but it never asked for registering back the plugin) re-configured the hubs and still, all devices and activities appears on the plugin hub device pages but the only things added to the HS# devices pages are 3 status devices, one for each hub.

Can you help me with this ?

Comment

I do have favorites configured on one of the device I'm trying to reinitialise favorites so it does not have anything linked to it but neither the harmony app or the windows app lets me reset the info, everytime I go back to see if Bell Tv has been remove, it is still there !!! any suggestion to copletely reset the favorites for a specific hub ?
            I used the MyHarmony app on my PC then Favorites>Edit Your Favorite Channels, then filter on favorites, click on the star at the top to clear them all, then Next to save the changes. On the MyHarmony iOS app there is a "Reset Favorites" selection. Afte I cleared them, I was able to get the devices and activities created. Once I confirmed the plug-in was working, I went to the desktop app and added the favorites, making them the same for all three hubs.
            HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

I tried what RPRADE suggested, I removed favorites, remove the plugin, removed all harmony related stuff in the homeseer directories, re-installed the plugin (I don't understand how but it never asked for registering back the plugin) re-configured the hubs and still, all devices and activities appears on the plugin hub device pages but the only things added to the HS# devices pages are 3 status devices, one for each hub.

Can you help me with this ?
              After the 3rd time it worked, I deactivated all hub in the PI, stopped the PI, removed all devices related to harmony in HS, removed the PI, removed all files related to harmony in the homeseer directory, restarted HS, re-installed the PI, configured the first hub, scan devices and activities, created devices and activites aond so on and so on and everything is back to normal

hope this can help someone

Comment

Working...
              X