This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ocelot plug-in version 1.0.11 is available

At some point App Dig added the ability to notify the PC when and which dig input changed value. This helped reduce the problem where a dig input would change from 0->1->0 so fast that the PC missed the change. I modified the plug-in to handle dig inputs using this new method. Note that I still need to check when this feature was added so older executives still work.

This plug-in also supports the SECUI and RLY8 properly.

The plug-in is here:

Plug-in 1.0.11

-Rich
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

I tried switching from 1.0.10 to 1.0.11 and immediately had a problem receiving ON/OFF status changes from my SECU16I. I have all 16 inputs on the SECU16I in use and tied to window/door sensors and PIR sensors. I immediately saw false reportings. For instance when my library motion sensor would trip, I would also get a status change for my front door sensor at the same time. The living room PIR would also cause a false status change for the master bedroom windows. I switched back to 1.0.10 and the problem was gone. Just to be sure, I tried 1.0.11 one more time and it did the same thing.

Comment

Ver 11 was indeed triggering the wrong input. It was actually reporting one input lower than what actually changed. I have uploaded a ver 12 that fixes this.

-Rich

Plugin ver 1.0.12
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Working...
      X