Login Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Login Issues

I have gotten the web interface up and running locally and remotely and I can login to the Guest account. I am not able to login either via FTP, VNC or the HomeSeer login with keyboard/monitor. I have tried various default logins and passwords but thus far I am stuck.

I wouuld like to copy my UPE file but I haven't found how to get a file on the SEL. I did login in to guest and then download a file from the internet but the HS website would not load the file.

Any direction on getting a homeseer login on the Monitor/Keyboard interface or a login for VNC?

And I do have my firewall disabled.

Homeseer 3 on the SEL runs in Ubuntu 32 bit Desktop lite.

If you haven't configured much on it it or not to familiar with running Linux it might be better to utilize the DR recovery options on the SEL which will reset the box to scratch.

Have a read here relating to the DR recover option on the SEL.

HomeTroller SEL GettingStarted Guide

Restoring back to Factory Default

The HomeTroller SEL comes with a built in restore drive. This restore will set your system back to exactly how you
    received it (factory default). Doing a system restore will reset your HomeTroller SEL back to factory default and wipe all
    user data.

Note that the document above mentions that you should back up your Homeseer directory and references the default Windows directory.

The correct default Homeseer directory on the SEL is located at the /usr/local/HomeSeer directory.
    Last edited by Pete; October 5, 2017, 03:03 PM.
    - Pete

Auto mator
    Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
    Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
    HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
    HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Working...
    X