X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bpwwer View Post
    Thanks for the detailed report!

I just uploaded 3.0.0.51 that should fix this so give it a try and verify for me.

grtaylor,
    See if .51 helps with your issue too. I tried to replicate your problem but wasn't able to. I did make a small change to ignore creating scene associations between scene controller and members if there are no members because that seemed like it could be a problem.

Comment

.51 introduced the crash for me, but I never had .50. right now the plugin just continuously restarts.

Code:
      Dec-12 7:38:20 AM	 	Warning	I/O interface ISYInsteon is down, executable is not running, restarting ...
      Dec-12 7:38:18 AM	 	Z-Wave	Device: Back Yard Motion Motion (W) Set to Off/Closed/No Motion
      Dec-12 7:38:01 AM	 	Info	Plugin ISYInsteon with instance: has disconnected
      Dec-12 7:37:56 AM	 	ISYInsteon	Verifying HomeSeer device records, this may take a while.
      Dec-12 7:37:56 AM	 	ISYInsteon	GetTriggers : Problem encountered process trigger 5223 : Index was outside the bounds of the array.
      Dec-12 7:37:55 AM	 	ISYInsteon	+ 21040 Networking Module
      Dec-12 7:37:55 AM	 	ISYInsteon	+ 21010 OpenADR
      Dec-12 7:37:55 AM	 	ISYInsteon	Modules installed on ISY:
      Dec-12 7:37:50 AM	 	ISYInsteon	ISY Firmware version: 4.6.2
      Dec-12 7:37:50 AM	 	Info	Plugin ISYInsteon has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:60079
      Dec-12 7:37:50 AM	 	ISYInsteon	I have connected to HS
      I am going to try and revert. Hopefully it's possible

Edit: I successfully reverted back to .47, though HS still says I'm on .51 (I verified by checking the details of the exe that I am running .47, probably just a HS glitch)

Comment

Originally posted by sirmeili View Post
        .51 introduced the crash for me, but I never had .50. right now the plugin just continuously restarts.
        Sorry for that. This looks like the same problem that grtaylor reported above on .50.

I can't find anything obvious in the code and it's working fine on my system so that's not helping. The changes introduced in .48 do make use of some capabilities recently added to HomeSeer. I had to upgrade my version of HomeSeer before I could even build the plug-in.

So maybe your version of HomeSeer needs to be updated? I wonder if I can detect that in the plug-in and modify the behavior based on that. What version of HS are you running?

[code]
        Dec-12 7:37:56 AM ISYInsteon GetTriggers : Problem encountered process trigger 5223 : Index was outside the bounds of the array.
        Are you getting this issue with .47 too? Looks like there may be a problem with one of your event triggers.
        --
        Bob Paauwe
        ISYInsteon Plug-in
        http://www.bobsplace.com/ISYInsteon/

Comment

Sorry for that. This looks like the same problem that grtaylor reported above on .50.

I can't find anything obvious in the code and it's working fine on my system so that's not helping. The changes introduced in .48 do make use of some capabilities recently added to HomeSeer. I had to upgrade my version of HomeSeer before I could even build the plug-in.

So maybe your version of HomeSeer needs to be updated? I wonder if I can detect that in the plug-in and modify the behavior based on that. What version of HS are you running?

Are you getting this issue with .47 too? Looks like there may be a problem with one of your event triggers.
          Yes, I've gotten that forever (though I had asked about it, but it's possible I didn't). It doesn't seem to have any affect on .47 or any previous version.

Edit: I also restarted HS today and it didn't tell me there was an update, so I assume I have the newest non-beta version (3.0.0.368)

Comment

I'll try and update next chance I get - would you like me to enable additional logging to see if we can get more details on where it's failing?

Comment

Originally posted by grtaylor View Post
              I'll try and update next chance I get - would you like me to enable additional logging to see if we can get more details on where it's failing?
              Based on sirmeili's report, I don't think .51 will behave any better.

Logging may help pinpoint where it's failing, but won't provide any additional error messages. You can also turn on developer mode (on the manage plug-in's page) before starting the plug-in. That will open a cmd window with some additional output from the plug-in.

Thanks for helping track down what's going wrong!
              --
              Bob Paauwe
              ISYInsteon Plug-in

Comment

grtaylor, sirmeili,

I think I found the crash. The scene/member association would fail if either the scene or one of the member devices was marked as hidden from HomeSeer.

I don't typically have any devices marked hidden while testing so I didn't see the issue, but after another review of the code, I saw this issue. I did verify that the plug-in crashes when a device was hidden.

Version 3.0.0.52 fixes this.
                --
                Bob Paauwe
                ISYInsteon Plug-in

Comment

3.0.0.52 installed and working perfectly.

Thanks Bob.

Comment

Originally posted by grtaylor View Post
                    3.0.0.52 installed and working perfectly.

Thanks Bob.
                    Great! Thanks for letting me know. Sorry I missed that bug at first.
                    --
                    Bob Paauwe
                    ISYInsteon Plug-in

Comment

grtaylor, sirmeili,

I think I found the crash. The scene/member association would fail if either the scene or one of the member devices was marked as hidden from HomeSeer.

I don't typically have any devices marked hidden while testing so I didn't see the issue, but after another review of the code, I saw this issue. I did verify that the plug-in crashes when a device was hidden.

Version 3.0.0.52 fixes this.
                      Its started up for me and seems to be working great so far (only been like 3 minutes though LOL)

Comment

3.0.1.0 showed up in the updater for me today, and it wants a license.

The beta section of the updater shows 3.0.1.0 as installed and 3.0.0.55 as available. I came here looking for a release announcement but I don't see one.

I do see that the Release Info page shows 3.0.1.0 as the current version.

Dean

Comment

It looks like Bob has declared this final - check out the release note link.

http://www.bobsplace.com/release/ISY...SYInsteon.html

Release 3.0.0.54 is a limited time beta release and will expire on May 20th, 2018.

Release 3.0.1.0 is the current release available in the HomeSeer store.

So Bob, are we finally out of beta?

Comment

Yes, it's out of beta. I submitted it HS a couple of days ago and was expecting a response from them before it went live. I haven't received any response which is why I haven't make an announcement yet. I guess I need to start working on that release announcement.

Right now, the beta 3.0.0.55 and the release 3.0.1.0 are exactly the same (well except for the licensing).

The beta version will continue to work until May 20th (and you should be able to install that over the release at the moment).
                            --
                            Bob Paauwe
                            ISYInsteon Plug-in

Comment

I did see the new version earlier today as well and did try to update not knowing at the time it was the "release" version. I found that I couldn't activate it and it said that the trial/license was invalid. I ended up rolling back to the previous version until I would find out more details. I did see the post on Bob's page about this being the release version, but didn't see any updates on the HS boards at the time so I just left it on the older version for now.

Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by cerjzc View Post
                                I did see the new version earlier today as well and did try to update not knowing at the time it was the "release" version. I found that I couldn't activate it and it said that the trial/license was invalid. I ended up rolling back to the previous version until I would find out more details. I did see the post on Bob's page about this being the release version, but didn't see any updates on the HS boards at the time so I just left it on the older version for now.

Jeff
                                Where did you get the old version from? I can't even find the plugin on the HS store to buy a license and now my Insteon stuff is all down until I can fix this.

Comment

Working...
                                X