Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feature request: DS10 Selectable status output device option

Hi Bert,

Feature request: DS10/90/SD90/MCT302 Security Sensor - Selectable status output device option.

I would like to have a selectable option to swap the status display output ( Normal / Alert ) on any of the security sensor devices in the RFXCOM plug-in.

This is so that when using a DS10 for other than a security device where it is used in N/C mode. When using the none security N/O mode, for example when used as a water detector. I would like to see a 'Normal' status displayed instead of the 'Alert 'status.

I still do a double take every time I see the yellow triangle icon on my water detector and door bell devices, and I have to check I am not missing a device that should be showing a 'Normal' status.

Thanks.

Cheers,
    Frank.

I think this request has been made before.

I currently use a vb script to change the status text and/or icons of Visonic security sensors that are used for non-security purposes.

Paul..

Comment

Hi Paul,

I was thinking I would avoid changing the status with a script as it would be more efficient with the Plug-in logic deciding what to set the device at, then the device would be updated only once. Also one less script having to be run...
      Trying to reduce my script footprint...or should that be carbon.

But thanks for you input.

Cheers,
      Frank.

Comment

Working...
      X