Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error getting timer data

I am using HS3 3.0.0.258 and plugin version 2.0.0.1

I am just getting the plugin up and running for the season and am getting errors when trying to setup Manual Timers and Program Timers. In the Configuration page, when I try editing either, the 'Error getting timer data' message is returned.

I'm not sure of the problem. I did try deleting all the devices and reinstalling and the error still exists. I can confirm that manual control of the devices (through the device utility page) appears to work (although I don't have any HW connected to the EZ Flora module so I can't confirm that the relays are actually closing. But HS seems to think so).

Any suggestions?

Problem Solved

Uninstalled the devices.
    Disabled the plugin.
    Re-enabled the plugin...
    and it appears to now be working correctly.

Operator Error!

Comment

Originally posted by JazzmanJohn View Post
      Uninstalled the devices.
      Disabled the plugin.
      Re-enabled the plugin...
      and it appears to now be working correctly.

Operator Error!
      Hey what do you mean UNinstalled the devices?
      do you mean you deleted the Homeseer devices for the valves and everything, and re-enabled, and it repopulated and then started working>?
      im having the exact issue

Comment

Try removing the device using the delete device option in the EZFlora plugin. If that does not work for some reason, you can manually delete the device manually from the device management page.

Please attempt to remove and reinstall and see if this clears up the problem.

Thank you,

Adam

Comment

Working...
        X