This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting error - Data too large

It's been so long last time I was playing around with Wapseer, I don't remember if there was a text file where I specify which devices to be included? I can't seem to find that anymore anywhere in the Homeseer directory. Or that was available prior to 2.0 update?

I'm getting a "data too large" error when I click on "Locations", "QuickView" and others seem to be fine. Perhaps too many devices/locations could be a problem?

Thanks,

Simon

Originally posted by htsource
    It's been so long last time I was playing around with Wapseer, I don't remember if there was a text file where I specify which devices to be included? I can't seem to find that anymore anywhere in the Homeseer directory. Or that was available prior to 2.0 update?

I'm getting a "data too large" error when I click on "Locations", "QuickView" and others seem to be fine. Perhaps too many devices/locations could be a problem?
    Every device that is not marked "hidden from views" is displayed (sorted by location), and there's no way to change this.

It sounds like you have an unusually large (many devices, spread across many locations) HS installation. Try browsing to WAPSeer.ash on your PC, adding the devices you're most interested in to the QuickList (select the location, select the device, then select "Add to QL") and then browsing to the QuickList from your PDA/phone. This is the best way for you to select a small subset of your installation for display.

Justin

Comment

Working...
    X