www.homeseer.com    

Go Back   HomeSeer Message Board > Lighting & Primary Technology Plug-ins > Lighting & Primary Technology Discussion > HomeSeer Insteon Plug-in

HomeSeer Insteon Plug-in Discussions related to HomeSeer's own Insteon Plug-in

Old March 15th, 2014, 02:59 PM
Seer Master

Devices don't show up on Device Status

I added about 6 Insteon devices and none of them show up on the device status screen. I tried moving them to different rooms/floors. They just don't show up.
Old March 15th, 2014, 03:54 PM
Insteon Overlord

you need to select show all from each of the filter lists.

HS3 Pro 3.0.0.368
Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | Vista Alarm 20P with AD2USB | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway
Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 (by Kirby) | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | NetCAM | MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Jon00 Charting
Platform: HP h8-1360t, Windows Server 2012 R2, i7-3.4GHz, 16GB memory
Old March 15th, 2014, 04:13 PM
Seer Master

Hey Mark,
This is for the HS plugin not yours...I'm trying to see if this one will stay alive more than a day. I'm also talking about the status pages not the management pages. There is no filtering on the status page.
Old March 15th, 2014, 07:05 PM
HomeSeer Technologies

On the status page will not display root devices and right now the Insteon devices are set as root devices. We will get this fixed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadg View Post
I added about 6 Insteon devices and none of them show up on the device status screen. I tried moving them to different rooms/floors. They just don't show up.

website | products | support | youtube
Old March 16th, 2014, 11:54 AM
HomeSeer Technologies

This should be fixed now, update to ver 1.0.0.5 of the plugin. Note that the previous version was mislabeled in the updater as 3.0.0.4 but was really 1.0.0.4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadg View Post
Old March 22nd, 2015, 10:03 AM
Seer Plus

I'm having the same issue. I have added the 1.0.0.9 Insteon plugin and is showing the powerlink in the config. Then I add a devices but when I go over to Device Manager it does not show the PowerLink or the device I just added. I have everything checked in the filters. How can I get this to work?