Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vers 7 update

Available now, sorry for the delay.
    This will overwrite your hspi_Concord.ini file which shouldn't affect QuickArm users. If you do NOT have QuickArm enabled, remove the 250=QuickArm entry in the ini file.

This addresses:
    Fixes for Non-QuickArm users
    Fixes the Panel Status not updating correctly
    Resolve several SQLite conflicts
    Fix primary Timer fail during shutdown
    Misc cleanup

Z

Great. Thanks for the update.

So, to be clear on Quick Arm. I want to get this straight so I can setup some documentation going forward. Please correct me if my assumptions are incorrect.

Q. What is Quick Arm?
    A. Quick Arm allows system arming without using an access code. When this feature is on, the system arming level can be increased from Level 1-OFF to LEVEL 2-STAY, from Level 1-OFF to LEVEL 3-AWAY, or from Level 2-STAY to LEVEL 3-AWAY without entering an access code. A valid access code is still required to decrease the arming level or disarm the system.

Q. How do I enable Quick Arm?
    A. Default = Off
    Shortcut = 0011 to 0061

Q. How do I configure the Concord Plugin?
    A. Navigate to your HomeSeer path to the hspi_Concord.ini file...

Enabled = the .ini file should contain 250=QuickArm
    Disable = remove the 250=QuickArm entry in the ini file

Q. After Quick Arm is enabled, how do I use?
    A. See table attached.

If I missed anything, let me know.
    Thanks, Matt
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by mattm55 View Post
      Great. Thanks for the update.

So, to be clear on Quick Arm. I want to get this straight so I can setup some documentation going forward. Please correct me if my assumptions are incorrect.

Q. What is Quick Arm?
      A. Quick Arm allows system arming without using an access code. When this feature is on, the system arming level can be increased from Level 1-OFF to LEVEL 2-STAY, from Level 1-OFF to LEVEL 3-AWAY, or from Level 2-STAY to LEVEL 3-AWAY without entering an access code. A valid access code is still required to decrease the arming level or disarm the system.

Q. How do I enable Quick Arm?
      A. Default = Off
      Shortcut = 0011 to 0061

Q. How do I configure the Concord Plugin?
      A. Navigate to your HomeSeer path to the hspi_Concord.ini file...

Enabled = the .ini file should contain 250=QuickArm
      Disable = remove the 250=QuickArm entry in the ini file

Q. After Quick Arm is enabled, how do I use?
      A. See table attached.

If I missed anything, let me know.
      Thanks, Matt
      Looks correct.
      From the PI's perspective, all NOT QuickArm does is include the entered UserID into the command sequences (where required). When QuickArm is active, the PI doesn't need to send the UserID.
      This should be noted as well with the ini mods (ie MUST have a saved UserID).

I'll look into putting in a QuickArm checkbox to dynamically enter/remove the QuickArm entry into the Ini file.

Thanks,
      Z

Comment

Just updated to the latest plugin version on the Pi.All went ok until I navigated to the Home screen.Under the Status/Disarmed option all three Arm Away/Arm Stay/Disarm buttons were disabled.I performed a cold boot and everything is back working fine.The Clock Resync is definitely working more efficently.

Comment

Working...
        X