Plugin breaks dimmer switches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plugin breaks dimmer switches

Recently, my Hue dimmer switches keep breaking. When it's not working, I see the following in my app. When I reselect a room, it starts working again but it's not permanent. Any ideas?

Current Date/Time: 2/1/2018 7:43:14 PM
    HomeSeer Version: HS3 Standard Edition 3.0.0.402
    Linux version: Linux hometrollerSEL 3.16.0-031600-generic #201408031935 SMP Sun Aug 3 23:56:17 UTC 2014 i686 i686 i686 GNU/Linux System Uptime: 3 Days 11 Hours 11 Minutes 56 Seconds
    IP Address: 192.168.14.2
    Number of Devices: 207
    Number of Events: 33
    Available Threads: 199
    HSTouch Enabled: True
    Event Threads: 0
    Event Trigger Eval Queue: 0
    Event Trigger Priority Eval Queue: 0
    Device Exec Queue: 0
    HSTouch Event Queue: 0
    Email Send Queue: 0
    Anti Virus Installed:

Enabled Plug-Ins
    2.0.1.9: JowiHue
    3.0.0.30: Nest
    3.0.1.109: PHLocation
    0.0.0.37: Pushover 3P
    3.0.1.184: Z-Wave
    Attached Files

On first sight I have no clues here. If you control the dimmer, does the HS device for the dimmer switch respond? Then the plugin is functioning as expected because that is all the plugin is doing with the dimmer switch. It is not controling groups through the dimmer switch, that is what the app might want to do.

Maybe the app (or any other apps you use for control) is having an issue toward the dimmer switch?

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.16 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Randy,

I a using it here as remote control to control some other devices, like a old (Dutch) Klikaanklikuit (power on/off) device. Been playing with it to control my TV, simple on/of and Previous/Next channel control.. anything you of course can do with events to control other stuff

Wim
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
          Randy,

I a using it here as remote control to control some other devices, like a old (Dutch) Klikaanklikuit (power on/off) device. Been playing with it to control my TV, simple on/of and Previous/Next channel control.. anything you of course can do with events to control other stuff

Wim
          That’s what I thought. I just need to map the values. I know that On is 1002. I will play today and get the other 3 values and create VS pairs to make Event creation a little easier.

Comment

And that is not what I expected for you as these should have been mapped already... will check on that in the code, why this did not happen.

Thanks

Wim
            -- Wim

Comment

BTW, values are more complex as only 4 values, see this image:
              Attached Files
              -- Wim

Comment

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
                BTW, values are more complex as only 4 values, see this image:
                Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                X