TX-NR555

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TX-NR555

I purchased this plug-in but it does absolutely nothing. Attached is a brief log since the entire log was enormous. I can't power on or off the receiver nor can I control anything else.

Additionally, the input choices for the receiver are BD/DVD, CBL/SAT, etc. However the choices in the plugin are video 1,2,etc. Can these be renamed, assuming we can get this thing working?
    Attached Files

At first glance I see this error:

7/5/2017 18:54:51 : v2.0.47.0 - Process_TCP_Receiver_Message(): ERROR - Caught this exception - The operation is not allowed on non-connected sockets.

I will need to look into why you are getting this. I will hook up my Onkyo 636 here and try it out as well
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

I am seeing the same thing with my Onkyo 636
      I will need to get to the root cause of this. I will let you know

In the meantime, go ahead and request a refund from HST if you want and then when I have it ready you can just start a 30 day trial for the plugin. All plugins have a 30 day trial period so you can try them out before you buy them
      Cheers,
      Bob

Comment

I had previously tried the plugin and forgot about it. Obviously the clock kept ticking.

Thanks, but I don't want a refund, I want the plug-in to work.

Comment

OK no problem - I will be working on it this week as I have the 636 I can test against. I am going to load an older build tonight to see if that works. If so I will post a link to it for you so that you can it up and running. I will be in touch
          Cheers,
          Bob

Comment

Try out 2.0.48 in the HS3 updater

NOTE:
            Before you update it, please unplug your Onkyo from the wall for a minute and then plug it back in. Then install 2.0.48

I had to unplug mine and plug back in and then it started working. Must have been in a bad state. I read this on one of the Onkyo forums.

Let me know
            Cheers,
            Bob

Comment

It's working! At least I can adjust the volume. I will start drilling into the myriad of options and report back.

I'm curious about renaming Video 1,2,etc to BD/DVD, CBL/SAT, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by racerfern View Post
                It's working! At least I can adjust the volume. I will start drilling into the myriad of options and report back.

I'm curious about renaming Video 1,2,etc to BD/DVD, CBL/SAT, etc.
                Glad it is working
                I will check about renaming the inputs. I am not sure I can do that because I think the calls use those names to switch inputs but I will double check
                Cheers,
                Bob

Comment

Working...
                X