www.homeseer.com    

Go Back   HomeSeer Message Board > HomeSeer Products & Services > HomeSeer Software > HS3 / HS3PRO > HS3 / HS3PRO Discussion

HS3 / HS3PRO Discussion Discussions related to the released version of HS3/HS3PRO

Old January 25th, 2015, 03:30 PM
Seer Deluxe

Error creating global variable and other startup error

I just realized that global variables are lost at restart, so I tried to add them in my startup.vb file, but instead I get these errors:

Jan-25 2:28:52 PM Error Compiling script Startup.vb: 'CreateVar' is not declared. It may be inaccessible due to its protection level.
Jan-25 2:28:52 PM Error Compiling script Startup.vb: Namespace or type specified in the Imports 'System.Core' doesn't contain any public member or cannot be found. Make sure the namespace or the type is defined and contains at least one public member. Make sure the imported element name doesn't use any aliases.
Old January 25th, 2015, 03:37 PM
Seer Deluxe

Hey look at me....
add the "hs." and everything works just fine.

D'oh!