Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cant create new groups

Wim,

After the latest update (at least didnt tested it for a long time) i cant create groups with help of the plugin configuration page.

When i press the add button nothing happens in chrome and IE, but in the log this entry appears;

Code:
    aug-03 15:17:23	 	JowiHue	Error: (BuildGroupDetail):Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    bart
    Regards Bart
    ------------------------------------------
    Win7 64Bit on Intel NUCI7 with SSD
    HSPRO 3.
    Devices; 1370 Events; 691

Jon00 Scripts, JowHue, HSTouch, Plugwise, Z-wave, Ultranetatmo, Ultracam, PHlocation, BLUSBUIRT, MeiHarmony, Buienradar, MEiUnifi Pushover 3P, Random, Nest HSPhone and Blueiris

Visonic Powermax Alarm System (HS3) Interface: http://www.domoticaforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=11129

Bart,

Long time no hear!
    Yes, I discovered it myself too as well. It is corrected in the next release.

Thanks,

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Wim,

Good to hear, however i have another issue ad a small remark;

all my events with jowihue actions state thiss and cant be edited or recreated;

Code:
      error calling the plugin to get the action UI:an entry with the same key already exists
      for now i use the group devices to control these again.

I also have a new lamp code for you; LCT012 which is the new E14 HUE Bulb

and i have these as well, which are not mentioned in the log: FLS-PP3 which is the dresden electronic FLS-PP balast which works great btw with HUE

https://www.dresden-elektronik.de/fu...sts/fls-pp-lp/

regards Bart
      Regards Bart
      HSPRO 3.

Jon00 Scripts, JowHue, HSTouch, Plugwise, Z-wave, Ultranetatmo, Ultracam, PHlocation, BLUSBUIRT, MeiHarmony, Buienradar, MEiUnifi Pushover 3P, Random, Nest HSPhone and Blueiris

Visonic Powermax Alarm System (HS3) Interface: http://www.domoticaforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=11129

Comment

Bart,

This issue has been found. Is it possible that you have a light and a group with the same location info and name? This is causing the issue.
        In the new version that will come out soon in beta now, the message is expanded with the reference numbers to make it easier to locate where the doubles occur. The plugin cannot prevent these errors helas.

I will try to add the new code to the new beta tomorrow.
        If I am right the FLS-pp-LP are already known to the plugin. Will check this as well.

Thanks!

Wkim
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

Wim,

It could be or a thing thats for sure is that i have groups with same names due to the fact i have room groups and normal groups.

The flps are recognized as hue aura

Bart
          Regards Bart
          HSPRO 3.

Comment

cant create new groups

Wim,

I just updated to version 2.0.1.0 and still unable to create new groups or re-name existing ones .

Msg. When re-naming a group:
            Warning: SendJsonCommand unexpected reply from bridge: parameter Not available

Msg. When adding a new group (after trying to rename existing/above group):
            Warning: There is a new group still waiting to be completed, please complete this group first.

Thanks,

Hernan

------------------------------------
            HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.368
            Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home - Work Station
            Plug-Ins: HSBuddy:,BLShutdown:,BLBackup:,Sonos:,weatherXML:,Z-Wave:,Pushover 3P:,PHLocation:,RFXCOM:,EnvisaLink:,Device History:,ImperiHome:,Random:,MyQ:,Nest:,JowiHue:

Comment

Hernan,

Did some more testing here and indeed I found the issue you are seeing.
              I have it solved here now, it will be in the next relase, which should be available somewhere next week.

Thanks!

Wim
              -- Wim

Comment

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
                Hernan,

Did some more testing here and indeed I found the issue you are seeing.
                I have it solved here now, it will be in the next relase, which should be available somewhere next week.

Thanks!

Wim
                Thanks much!

Hernan

Comment

Working...
                X