Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't Add Evolve LDM-15 Lamp Modules - Solved!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't Add Evolve LDM-15 Lamp Modules - Solved!

With the Z-Troller running 1.17, and 2 LDM-15 lamp modules that appear to work just fine manually via their on / off / dim switch, when I press Add nothing is recognized. Tried deleting them as well. I know the Z-Troller is working because I test deleted and re-added a WD lamp module that I had and all worked as normal.

Any ideas? Is there some different procedure needing to be followed for this? The documentation doesn't suggest anything out of the ordinary, though it does seem to assume you're using Evolve's EHC-100 controller. It does not appear to be a requirement.

These should work just fine. You even did the suggested delete prior to add so I'm not sure what to suggest. How close was the Z-Troller to the device when you attempted to add them?
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Well, shucks. It added just fine when I tapped the on button twice quick-like. I tried hitting it on off on again as per this thread re: a WD lamp module that needed that. However this was a quick double tap instead of a normal button pressing speed, which seems to make all the difference. The Christmas tree is now automated!

All's well that ends well.

Oh, to answer the question it'd been about a foot or so.

Comment

Four years later - can confirm, the LDM-15 requires a double tap for both add/include and remove/exclude operations. This is not specified in the Evolve documentation that I was able to find.

Comment

Working...
        X