Error, bad request with voice requests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error, bad request with voice requests

Last week, I discovered that Google Home and Google assistant could control HS devices through voice commands. I successfully linked my HS account through the Google Home app and everything worked perfectly.

Next, I linked my wife's phone with the same HS account, but started getting errors. Any time I ask Google home or Google assistant (phone app) to "tell HomeSeer to ....." I get confirmation that she passes the command to HS ("sure here's HomeSeer"). However, HomeSeer responds with "Error, bad request: Object reference not set to an instance of an object".

I immediately unlinked my wife's phone and re-authorized mine, but still get the same error.

I have a relatively small network, and this error gets returned on all devices (7 z-wave switches). I've tried linking HomeSeer from my Google home app, restarting the HS3 system, restarting the z-wave plugin, but nothing has worked. I've looked in the log and there are no error messages. Running latest version of HS3 and z-wave plugin. Commands through the web interface and ImperiHome app work perfectly. I desperately want to get the voice commands through google home working. Does anyone have any ideas?

I rebuilt my system and authorized google home access. Voice control has been restored. Has anyone successfully controlled a single HS system, with a single my HS account from two different phones (google accounts)?

Comment

Working...
    X