Cannot access Z-wave settings for GE/Jasco modules on Beta of Z-wave plugin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannot access Z-wave settings for GE/Jasco modules on Beta of Z-wave plugin

When I try and access the Z-wave settings on GE/Jasco modules the operation times out (I get left with an empty Z-wave pane). I also see this in the log:

Dec-22 8:41:52 AM Error Calling ConfigDevice in plugin Z-Wave:Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    Dec-22 8:41:55 AM Error Calling HSEvent in plugin Z-Wave, Instance :Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

This is on 3.0.1.54 beta. If I downgrade to 3.0.1.25 it works fine.

I just tried this, and mine works fine with the latest beta. Wonder if it would help to clear your browser cache or history.

Comment

I'll give it a try. I tried 2 different modules. I'll try on a different PC too.

Comment

Definitely not the browser. Once I try and access from the settings I can't even see the Z-wave tab for that device. No problems on the released version.

Comment

I wonder if the device is missing something that the new beta is looking for. Can you try recreating the device with the beta and see if it works?
          💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I removed and re-added the device with the beta and saw the same issue.

It does seem like some setting must be missing with these devices based on the error.

Comment

Originally posted by kevini View Post
              I removed and re-added the device with the beta and saw the same issue.

It does seem like some setting must be missing with these devices based on the error.
              Ok, thanks. I wonder if it's a firmware thing?
              💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Could be, these are the full details on the node:
                Network and Node ID 003D236E, 16 Manufacturer Jasco Products (ID=0x63) Product Type 0x5250 Product ID 0x3130 Node Name from Node Christmas Node Location from Node Living Room Node Type GENERIC TYPE SWITCH BINARY Supports Status Yes Library Type Routing Slave Z-Wave Lib Version 2.64 (ZDK 5.02.2 Patch 2) Application Version 1.16 Command Class Switch Binary Command Class Version 1 Next Poll Time and Failures 11:26 AM / 0 Neighboring Nodes 13 Neighbors: 1, 3, 4, 6, 7, 9, 11, 12, 13, 19, 20, 22, 26

Comment

Working...
                X