CM180 devices display wrong values

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CM180 devices display wrong values

I have only started today setting up HS3, and I started with my RFXcom devices. Got all temperature sensors working, and I also get data from my Owl CM180 Electricity sensor. That is transmitting used electricity and power from my solar panles. On my Vera, The devices created showed Power in Watts for both, and both values were ok. On here, the devices created display values with a 'A' behind, so for example 1.8A. Its not as simple as changing that to 1.8 kW or 1800 Watts. I have found how I could just change the display from A to whatever. The value for both just seems to be completely wrong. Any ideas ?

You may want to post in the RFXCom section of the board to make sure Bert, the developer sees your question: http://board.homeseer.com/forumdisplay.php?f=899.

Cheers
    Al
    HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
    Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Somehow I missed your response. I have not found an easy way of tracking my threads yet on this forum, or responses to my posts. I have reposted though in the section you recommended.

Comment

Originally posted by mikee123 View Post
        Somehow I missed your response. I have not found an easy way of tracking my threads yet on this forum, or responses to my posts. I have reposted though in the section you recommended.
        You can set you preferences for notification in the User CP section of the board under Edit Options and then pick the default for notification:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	17.0 KB
ID:	1184822

You can also manually set or override these in each thread:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	1
Size:	40.2 KB
ID:	1184823

Cheers