Issues with plugin since firmware update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Issues with plugin since firmware update

Hello, I am still new to HS3 Pro, I have the JowieHue plugin, new Philips Hue bridge and 7 lights (so far).

Things were working fine until the recent firmware update. JowieHue configuration asked if I wanted to update firmware so I said yes.

Afterwards, JowieHue will no longer find the bridge. I tried Huerto and it can find and operate it fine if I give it the IP address.

I tried the beta version and same issues. Am I the only one having this issue?

I can post logs if that will help.

Originally posted by smont View Post
    Hello, I am still new to HS3 Pro, I have the JowieHue plugin, new Philips Hue bridge and 7 lights (so far).

Things were working fine until the recent firmware update. JowieHue configuration asked if I wanted to update firmware so I said yes.

Afterwards, JowieHue will no longer find the bridge. I tried Huerto and it can find and operate it fine if I give it the IP address.

I had a similar issue when I upgraded the bridge. I need to update all of the devices before the bridge came back online. I used the Phillips Hue app on my tablet to update the devices (it shows you when they are updated). Takes a LONG time (about 10 hrs for 14 devices). Check out the native Hue app and see if that might be the issue.

Z

Comment

Originally posted by smont View Post

smont,

Can you try and ping the bridge from the HS machine? Also, does the plugin throw errors in the log? If there are errors, could you post these (filter the log on JowiHue?)
      I think updating the lights should not make the bridge unreachable, the lights are updated and that sure takes a lot of time, but the plugin should still be able to see the bridge itself.

Wim
      -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Working...
      X