Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Plugin: InControl Server Version 2.9.1.0 - For HS3 (Start Here)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I disable the mode in setup the fan on off control will show up. When I enable the mode it wants me to select a range for auto off heat and cool. Looking at the advanced device settings for my mode it should be 0=off, 1=heat, 3=auto, and 2=cool.

InControl log attached
    Attached Files
    https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/de...plifier-plugin

Comment

InControl plugin is not working properly with the new DSC plugin update.

Comment

Troubleshooting info attached
        Attached Files

Comment

Hello,

Sorry you are having issues and thanks for the debug file.....can you check/provide a few other items:

- Can you confirm what is happening, it appears there would be an issue with the buttons are not showing or working?
          - Confirm which version of the DSC plugin and is it the one provided by HomeSeer?
          - Can you take a screen shot of the "Status Graphics" tab of the Garage Door device?

Also if you wouldn't mind, can you change the InControl Log Level to 3, make sure Write to InControlHS.log File is checked, go into the device /InControl tab and if possible, open it up on your Windows device. Then do the "Create Troubleshooting Information" option again to create a new Zip File.

Thanks.

Originally posted by happnatious1 View Post
          InControl plugin is not working properly with the new DSC plugin update.

Comment

Thanks for the reply but I think your plugin is working fine. If I change the settings on the DSC plugin beta as below, Incontrol displays the status properly.

I had to add the 609 and 610 lines.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by happnatious1; March 31, 2014, 06:30 PM. Reason: Added information

Comment

Great, yes it did look strange when I tried to import it (it only showed the Toggle ByPass).

Originally posted by happnatious1 View Post
              Thanks for the reply but I think your plugin is working fine. If I change the settings on the DSC plugin beta as below, Incontrol displays the status properly.

I had to add the 609 and 610 lines.

Comment

not able to add devides to be shown in InControl

I am not able to select any of my devices to show in InControl. I see a list of all my devices, however, I am not able to click the check boxes to include the device in "Shoe in InControl".
                Also, could you please let me know where I can get the custum icons?
                Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by khiabani View Post
                  I am not able to select any of my devices to show in InControl. I see a list of all my devices, however, I am not able to click the check boxes to include the device in "Shoe in InControl".
                  Also, could you please let me know where I can get the custum icons?
                  Thanks

Comment

I installed the InControl app on HS3 and set it up on a Dell Venue pro 8 Windows tablet. It works great. Thanks for a great app.

HS3 running on Windows Home Server 2011
                    InControl running on Dell Venue Pro8 Windows 8.1

Comment

Hello Lanmanmi,

I am experimenting with NFC and thought it would be great if it was possible to fire events by holding the phone close to a NFC tag.
                      After doing some research in this area I found that NFC is supported by Grasshopper, the windows phone app to control Vera.
                      This made me think that it would be really cool if something like this was available from within InControl. Would you consider adding NFC support to InControl for Windows Phone?

Thanks in advance,

Martijn.

Comment

What happened to the Incontrol Sagetv plugin

The plugin no longer shows up in HomeSeer. What happened? I own a license.
                        Thanks.

Comment

can this still be setup? have some old windows phones i'm looking to repurpose.

Comment

Working...
                          X