X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jon00 View Post
    Try V1.0.3 on my site.

You should already have Jon00Plugin.ini in your config directory.

Just add the following:

[Settings]
    HS3HostIP=XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX

This will override the automatic IP detection settings.
    Wow, that was quick.
    And most important. It works perfectly.

Thanks John.

Comment

I must be doing wrong if I manually use the devices for enabling/disabling the utility works but if I try automatically in a script I get this and it locks up hs3:

Feb-19 1:55:43 PM Error Displaying remotely connected interfaces: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
      Feb-19 1:54:46 PM Error Initializing plug-ins Phase 2 Exception: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
      Feb-19 1:47:53 PM Jon00Plugin Enabling Plugin: MediaController [See plug-in config]
      Feb-19 1:47:53 PM Jon00_Plugin Error in Main Block 3: System.Net.WebException: The request was aborted: The operation has timed out. at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse() at scriptcode1.VBWrapper.Main(String Parm)

Marcel

Comment

Under Setup/Network tab, do you have 'No Password Required for Local/Same Network Login (Web Browser/HSTouch)' ticked?
        Jon

Comment

Yes I have.

Marcel

Comment

Try this.

In the Jon00Plugin.ini file (found in your Config folder), add the following entry under [Settings]

HS3HostIP=129.168.1.29

(Change 129.168.1.29 to your Homeseer IP address)

You may need to add the [Settings] entry as well.

Does that work now?
            Jon

Comment

Hi Jon,

I have something weird going on because sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. It seems to always work when I use the devices directly from the homeseer web page.

Please allow me some time to investigate. I'm dealing with a lot of issues that appeared after the last windows 10 update.

Marcel

Comment

Okay we can delete this post. Other issues caused this not to be working. This issue happened because the plugin was unresponsive while I was trying to restart it.
                Under normal circumstances the script works now.

Marcel

Comment

Originally posted by wadesready View Post
                  On mine it seemed to always fill on startup but then failed later. sometimes one hour, 3 hours or even half a day.
                  I also have a problem with this.
                  It populates at startup but evetually all plugins disapear from the dropdown.
                  When I try to run the script i get this error message:
                  Error in Main Block 3: System.Net.WebException: The request timed out at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse (System.IAsyncResult asyncResult) <0x7234bb80 + 0x00158> in :0 at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse () <0x7234a3d0 + 0x00067> in :0 at scriptcode2.VBWrapper.Main (System.String Parm) <0x705d1ee0 + 0x02327> in :0

Restart HS and it works just fine for some time, and then i crashes again.
                  I am running HS3 3.0.0.368 on linux, and no SSL.

Comment

Apologies, I missed this.

All I can think it is a Mono issue. The error relates to being unable to read the plugins page. I cannot see how this can deteriorate over time. I assume you allow local logins without a password?
                    Jon

Comment

Apologies, I missed this.

All I can think it is a Mono issue. The error relates to being unable to read the plugins page. I cannot see how this can deteriorate over time. I assume you allow local logins without a password?
                      It might be that the time issue is actually the number of times the script tries to disable/enable plugins, ie. the 2nd or 3rd time. I'll double check this.
                      And yes local logins are allowed without password.

Comment

So how often are you disabling/enabling plugins then?
                        Jon

Comment

So how often are you disabling/enabling plugins then?
                          usually 1-2 times a day occasionally 3 times

I tested som scenarios just now, and it seems to fail the 2nd time I try to disable the plugin.
                          My test scenarios is as following:
                          scenario 1: Disable plugin1: ok, enable plugin1: ok, disable plugin1: fail
                          scenario 2: Disable plugin1: ok, disable plugin2: ok, enable plugin1: ok, enable plugin2: ok, disable plugin1 OR 2: fail
                          and tested more scenarios like this in multiple different orders.

Comment

I don't have an answer to this. For some reason the script is unable to load Homeseer's plugin page and you are getting the Page timeout error.

Get it to error and then try and access the Homeseer plugins page via a browser. If you succeed, then try disabling/enabling a plugin again.
                            Jon

Comment

Got it to error, browsed to plugin page and manually disable/enable plugins worked like a charm.
                              Then I tried to manually run script, and got the same error.

Comment

I'm at a loss then. I have it here on HS3 Linux running Ubuntu 16.04 and it works fine with repeated enabling/disabling of the same plugin.
                                Jon

Comment

Working...
                                X