Cant install jowihue plugin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cant install jowihue plugin

After attempting to install JowiHue it doesn't who up in the plugins page and I get this error:
    Warning, Cannot load EXE file (possibly missing dependencies) HSPI_JowiHue.exe: The classes in the module cannot be loaded.Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_JowiHue.exe: Could not load file or assembly or one of its dependencies.Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_JowiHue.exe: Could not load file or assembly or one of its dependencies.Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_JowiHue.exe: Could not load file or assembly or one of its dependencies.Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_JowiHue.exe: Could not load file or assembly or one of its dependencies.Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_JowiHue.exe: Could not load file or assembly or one of its dependencies.Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_JowiHue.exe: Could not load file or assembly or one of its dependencies.Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_JowiHue.exe: Could not load file or assembly or one of its dependencies.Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_JowiHue.exe: Could not load file or assembly or one of its dependencies.Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_JowiHue.exe: Could not load file or assembly or one of its dependencies.Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_JowiHue.exe: Could not load file or assembly or one of its dependencies

This came after I completely reinstalled my HomeSeer server as i had a working instance of JowiHue before this.

Christian,

Did you try to do the update suggested in the link I posted in the other thread? The symptoms you describe are pointing to the fact you need more then the standard mono install. Most users are helped by the advices in this thread: https://forums.homeseer.com/showthre...hlight=install

Thanks,

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Thank you, figured this was related to the other problems so didn't try your suggestions out. I installed mono-complete now and that removed the initial error, this is although still here:
      "Compiling script Startup.vb: Visual Basic.Net Compiler version 0.0.0.5943 (Mono 4.0.1 - tarball) Copyright (C) 2004-2010 Rolf Bjarne Kvinge. All rights reserved. vbnc : Command line : error VBNC2017: The library 'System.Data.DataSetExtensions.dll' could not be found. There were 1 errors and 0 warnings. Compilation took 00:00:00.2009180"

Have you experienced that one before?

Comment

Christian,

By the looks of it, it is not an error in the plugin, but in your startup vb. I think you need to check that vb file in your scripts directory. I am not much of a linux guru, so I hope others can help you out here

Wim
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Working...
        X