Charts Pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jeff,

If you download the latest version from the link below, then guest access is not allowed to the config and security pages.

http://www.jphuddlestone.co.uk/rfxcharts/rfxcharts1.htm

Paul..

Comment

I discovered a small problem tonight with the guest access rights for the config and security pages which in some circumstances would allow a user with guest rights to access these pages. This is now fixed and an updated version (1.0.6.2) is available on my download page.

http://www.jphuddlestone.co.uk/rfxcharts/rfxcharts1.htm

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Paul..

Comment

I did as requested.. updated then launched the main page and clicked to upgrade database..

I see the new version... yellow bar is gone...
        and it says

RFX Charts - Home New version detected.

Version update detected. Database structure update is required. Database file RFX_SecLog.mdb will be backed up to RFX_SecLog.mdbr. Click Update Now to proceed.

V1.0.6.2
        RFX Charts 2008

but had an error.. when you click the update now button
        Attached Files
        HW - i5 4570T @2.9ghz runs @11w | 8gb ram | 128gb ssd OS - Win10 x64

HS - HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435

Plugins - BLRF 2.0.94.0 | Concord 4 3.1.13.10 | HSBuddy 3.9.605.5 | HSTouch Server 3.0.0.68 | RFXCOM 30.0.0.36 | X10 3.0.0.36 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.190

Hardware - EdgePort/4 DB9 Serial | RFXCOM 433MHz USB Transceiver | Superbus 2000 for Concord 4 | TI103 X-10 Interface | WGL Designs W800 RF | Z-Net Z-Wave Interface

Comment

so after reading my own post.. it says it can be ran locally as I am doing this remotely..

so I did and get this...

Server Error in '/' Application.
          --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The parameter is incorrect. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070057 (E_INVALIDARG))
          Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.ArgumentException: The parameter is incorrect. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070057 (E_INVALIDARG))

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[ArgumentException: The parameter is incorrect. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070057 (E_INVALIDARG))]
          Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.LateBinding.InternalL ateCall(Object o, Type objType, String name, Object[] args, String[] paramnames, Boolean[] CopyBack, Boolean IgnoreReturn) +785
          Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.NewLateBinding.LateCa ll(Object Instance, Type Type, String MemberName, Object[] Arguments, String[] ArgumentNames, Type[] TypeArguments, Boolean[] CopyBack, Boolean IgnoreReturn) +160
          ChartsHome.BtnUpdateDb_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) +2495
          System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e) +75
          System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +98
          System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEven tHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +7
          System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +11
          System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) +33
          System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +4886

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.1433; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.1433

Plugins - BLRF 2.0.94.0 | Concord 4 3.1.13.10 | HSBuddy 3.9.605.5 | HSTouch Server 3.0.0.68 | RFXCOM 30.0.0.36 | X10 3.0.0.36 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.190

Hardware - EdgePort/4 DB9 Serial | RFXCOM 433MHz USB Transceiver | Superbus 2000 for Concord 4 | TI103 X-10 Interface | WGL Designs W800 RF | Z-Net Z-Wave Interface

Comment

Jeff,

I am away all day today but will be back early evening (UK) time.

One other user has reported this problem and I know it's related to missing ini file entries following the update. I think I missed something along the upgrade path somewhere.

Is your Homeseer installation on the "C" drive?

Can you take a backup copy of your RFXCharts.ini file and then copy over the attached ini file in its place, then re-run ChartsHome.aspx.

Unfortunately this means that any settings will be lost but these can be restored from the backed up ini file.

Please let me know if this solves the problem, and if possible email me the backed up ini file so I can see what's missing.

Paul..
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by sooty View Post
              Jeff,

I am away all day today but will be back early evening (UK) time.

One other user has reported this problem and I know it's related to missing ini file entries following the update. I think I missed something along the upgrade path somewhere.

Is your Homeseer installation on the "C" drive?

Can you take a backup copy of your RFXCharts.ini file and then copy over the attached ini file in its place, then re-run ChartsHome.aspx.

Unfortunately this means that any settings will be lost but these can be restored from the backed up ini file.

Please let me know if this solves the problem, and if possible email me the backed up ini file so I can see what's missing.

Paul..
              yes c:
              I ran it and it ran this time.. however looking at the config page I only have 1 .mdb file... I do not have
              C:\Program Files\HomeSeer 2\Data\RFXCharts\RFXSEC001.mdb

that file does not exist....

also this is all that was in my ini...

[RFXWeather]
              TempDc=0
              HumDc=0
              BaroDc=0
              WindSpdDc=0
              WindGstDc=0
              WindDirDc=0
              WindCalcDc=0
              TempUnits=F
              BaroUnits=hPa
              WindUnits=MPS
              WindDisplay=MPH
              RainTotDc=0
              RainRateDc=0
              RainUnits=mm
              UvDc=0
              TempDisp=F
              BaroDisp=hPa
              RainDisp=mm

[Database]
              RecordHI=N
              RecordWC=N
              RecordDP=N

[Chart]
              DispHI=N
              DispWC=N
              DispDP=Y
              WthrHrs=24
              WthrDays=7
              SensrHrs=24
              SensrDays=7
              EnvHrs=24
              EnvDays=7
              UtilHrs=24
              UtilDays=7
              WeightDays=14
              RainScaleH=A
              RainScaleD=A

[CentA]
              Display=N
              Record=N
              Voltage=0
              Ch1Dc=0
              Ch2Dc=0
              Ch3Dc=0

[CentB]
              Display=Y
              Record=N
              Voltage=0
              Ch1Dc=0
              Ch2Dc=0
              Ch3Dc=0

[RFXRain]
              LastRainTot=0
              DayRain=0
              MonthRain=0
              YearRain=0
              YesRain=0
              LmRain=0

[RFXWindGst]
              DayGust=0
              DayGustAt=00:00:00
              MonthGust=0
              MonthGustAt=00/00/0000 00:00:00
              YearGust=0
              YearGustAt=00/00/0000 00:00:00
              EverGust=0
              EverGustAt=00/00/0000 00:00:00

[Menu]
              Utility=0
              Weather=0
              RFXSensor=0
              Enviro1=1
              Enviro2=1
              Weight=1
              CentaMeter=0

Enviro3=0
              Env1Name=Temperature
              Env2Name=Attic
              Env3Name=Basemnt/Attc
              [Startup]
              VerNo=0000

Comment

Jeff,

These problems are caused by missing ini entries. I thought I had catered for all these with the update procedure but obviously I have missed something.

If you go to each config page in turn and click "Save Settings", this should add all the missing entries including the database paths.

Also, if it does not exist, add the following line to the [Startup] section
                NewIns=0

I will get these problems fixed today and post an update.

Paul..

Comment

Log non-rfxcom sensors

Hello,

first, thanks a lot to Paul for his great rfxcharts plugin.

What I can provide you to leverage his work is a script that will insert activity of non rfxcom motion sensors so that their activity will appear in the security page.
                  Of course, you can modify this script by adding other "Select case" statements corresponding to devices to be logged (1-wire...).

Just add a new event that will fire this script when any device changes to any value.

Samuel
                  Attached Files

Comment

What I can provide you to leverage his work is a script that will insert activity of non rfxcom motion sensors so that their activity will appear in the security page.
                    Whilst it is possible to write values to the SecLog database from external scripts or applications, I would not recommend this because it may cause problems with future releases of the security log pages.

Paul..

Comment

Originally posted by Chak View Post
                      Paul,
                      Thanks for the update.
                      Your charts application is making HS / RFXcom complete

Tip:
                      The first load can be slow because of compiling the aspx pages.
                      If your HS machine has sufficient memory you can use the Jon00 ASPx Quick Page Loader. I'm running this every 20 min on my HS machine.
                      This will speed up the charts pages
                      You need to define every page in the ini settings of the pageloader
                      for download check Jon00 forum part.

my ini file
                      [Settings]
                      Logging=1

URL1=/updater/updater.aspx
                      URL2=/tenHsServer/tenHsServer.aspx
                      URL3=/netcam/netcam.aspx
                      URL4=/RFXCharts/ChartsHome.aspx
                      URL5=RFXCharts/WeatherHome.aspx
                      URL6=/RFXCharts/Enviro1H.aspx
                      URL7=/RFXCharts/Enviro2H.aspx
                      URL8=/RFXCharts/Enviro3H.aspx
                      URL9=/RFXCharts/WeightD.aspx
                      URL10=/RFXCharts/SecViewSens.aspx
                      URL11=/RFXCharts/SecViewAcr.aspx
                      URL12=/RFXCharts/UtilityH.aspx

This really makes the charts fly....I would recommend this to anyone if your PC can handle the resources.

Comment

I have been experimenting with a built-in aspx page loader to try and speed up the first loading of the charts pages.

It does make things faster but obviously it consumes resources and this was something I was keen to keep under control.

I will probably include this as an option in the next version with check boxes on the configured display pages to choose if you want to include the page in the quick load.

Paul..

Comment

I have a little feature request:
                          Is it possible to do a little interpolation between existing data to avoid gaps?

After the update of the RFXcom-plugin, the annoying (are you reading this Bert? ) message box told med to check out the ReleaseNotes.txt file, and for that reason, HS was not running for an hour until I checked the server.

The data is missing. We know that the temperature was not zero, but it was "null" (or "Nothing"). Is it possible to add a little interpolation between 11 and 13 hour?
                          Attached Files
                          HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
                          Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
                          on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
                          WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Yes, I would love this too....

I have some problems with HS, which will cause also the gaps you have..
                            Regards,

Rien du Pre
                            The Netherlands
                            Using:
                            Homeseer PRO latest HS4 BETA on a Raspberry
                            Plugin's:
                            RFXCOM, mcsMQTT, Z-Wave

Comment

If there is missing data, it is possible to fill the gaps with calculated values but I,m not sure that's the best way to deal with it. Normally with a chart, if there is no data then the data point will be zero.

I will have a think about it and perhaps put in an option to have this if the user wants it.

I'm not a supporter of updater messages either. I have had this problem before when updating a plug-in remotely only to find (24 hours later) that the HS machine was sat waiting for a response.

This is a particular problem for me because I have no monitor or keyboard on my HS machine and 90% of my interaction with it is via the HS interface.

Paul..

Comment

Originally posted by sooty View Post
                                Normally with a chart, if there is no data then the data point will be zero.
                                Normally with a chart, if there is no data then the point is not shown, is my experience...
                                That is also a solution.
                                HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
                                Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
                                on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
                                WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Working...
                                X