Library error in script after update to 3.0.0.357

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Library error in script after update to 3.0.0.357

Using JSON, I've imported the Newtonsoft JSON library in my script. I have it referenced in settings.ini. It's worked fine until now.

Sep-17 12:52:05 PM Error 1 Running script C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS3\scripts\MyQ_Status.vb :Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.Could not load file or assembly 'Newtonsoft.Json, Version=9.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)

Originally posted by phuz View Post
    Using JSON, I've imported the Newtonsoft JSON library in my script. I have it referenced in settings.ini. It's worked fine until now.

Sep-17 12:52:05 PM Error 1 Running script C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS3\scripts\MyQ_Status.vb :Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.Could not load file or assembly 'Newtonsoft.Json, Version=9.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)
    This can be if you have a different version than what is expected so check your versions, although be careful with this file because some plugins may use it and not be expecting to find it where you're referencing it.

Comment

Newtonsoft.Json

Hi,

Any progress on this issue, still have the same problem with my script that uses Newtonsoft.Json. Has anyone been able to use Newtonsoft.Json successfully in a script with version 357? Thx

Jan

Comment

Hi,
        I use this dll in my script.

I have the same problem after upgraded to .365

I change the path in my setting:

ScriptingReferences=Newtonsoft.Json;C:\HomeSeer HS3\Bin\homeseer\Newtonsoft.Json.dll

Work now .

Jean-Francois.

Comment

Newtonsoft.Json resolved

Thx Jean Francois, had been experimenting yesterday and got it to work the same way. Think it has to do with the version, the Newtonsoft.Json in the homeseer directory is version 8, the other versions I used were 9 and 10.

Cheers,
          Jan

Comment

Working...
          X