Trying to get on my feet here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trying to get on my feet here

I kinda have this all working. When I enter the command on my PC (remote to the HS PC) to get things going all is well. Until I close this never ending cmd prompt (Screen shot attached). As soon as I close it the whole process fails.

Code:
    Info 	Plugin Kinect with instance: Livingroom has disconnected

Any ideas?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by S-F; July 1, 2014, 09:04 PM.
    Originally posted by rprade
    There is no rhyme or reason to the anarchy a defective Z-Wave device can cause

don't close it

Comment

Leave it open and simply minimize it it will run in the task bar at the bottom and no issues
      HSPRO,HS3PRO, BLsecurity, , MCSxap, HSTouch Android, UltraGCIR, CM15a, USBUIRT, BLUSBUIRT, WIFIRGB, BLAB8SS, BLcontrol, BLGData, BLLAN,BLOccupied, BLRadar, BLVolume, iTunesDAAP, UltraGCIR3, Airplayspeak, BLalarm, BLbackup, BLLED, BLrandom, BLReminders, BLRF, BL Speech, Hyperion, IFTTT, KINECT, XBMC, MCSprinkers PRO, PHLocation, ULtrapioneer, Ultralog, ultraweatherbug, Z,troller, GC-100, GC WIFICC, GC-WIFI SERIAL, Nitrogen logic depth camera controllers,

Comment

Really?

Are you using a script to start it up?

Comment

I do but that only starts it. I just click the. Minimize box to get it out of the way
          HSPRO,HS3PRO, BLsecurity, , MCSxap, HSTouch Android, UltraGCIR, CM15a, USBUIRT, BLUSBUIRT, WIFIRGB, BLAB8SS, BLcontrol, BLGData, BLLAN,BLOccupied, BLRadar, BLVolume, iTunesDAAP, UltraGCIR3, Airplayspeak, BLalarm, BLbackup, BLLED, BLrandom, BLReminders, BLRF, BL Speech, Hyperion, IFTTT, KINECT, XBMC, MCSprinkers PRO, PHLocation, ULtrapioneer, Ultralog, ultraweatherbug, Z,troller, GC-100, GC WIFICC, GC-WIFI SERIAL, Nitrogen logic depth camera controllers,

Comment

I wrote a very simple kinect.bat file to start it on the remote machine. I'm trying to find a way for HomeSeer to run it but so far no luck. I need to check out Jon00 remote computer control. Script connector would have been perfect but it's not available for HS3 yet. I too wish there was a way to minimize the cmd window to the tray and not the task bar.

PHP Code:
            CHDIR c:\kinect
            hspi_kinect
            .exe server=192.168.1.2 instance=LivingRoom autoreconnect=30 
            Bryan
            Software/Hardware: Win10 Pro, HS 3 Pro, HS Touch, Echo, Edgeport/4, Z-Net w/88 Devices, Insteon PLM w/19 Devices, Nest, GC-100-6, W800RF32A, WS-2080 Weather Station (KMADRACU10)
            Plug-in/Scripts: Alexa API, BLBackup, BLGData, BLLED, BLLock, BLRF, BLTVGuide, Blue Iris, BLUPS, Current Cost 3P, DirectTV, FitbitSeer, Insteon, Nest, Pushover 3P, Random, Restart, Tasker, UltraGCIR3, UltraWeatherWU, Z-Wave

Comment

I have a few scripts that jon00 helped me come up with that will open or close th we. Remote clients. Im out of town till fri nite but ill share them when I get back home.

Comment

Originally posted by kenrad View Post
                I have a few scripts that jon00 helped me come up with that will open or close th we. Remote clients. Im out of town till fri nite but ill share them when I get back home.

So these scripts will run the cmd on a remote PC from your HS machine? I'm currently using a .bat with scheduler to run a little after startup but that doesn't help much if the HS PC is down for a while.

Care to share?

Comment

Working...
                X