Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Compatible Receivers?

Greetings.

Getting close to finalizing the blueprint and I'm starting work on the theater and home audio design now.

I was planning on going with a dedicated unit in the theater and likely a second similar model to provide audio to the 3-4 home zones (all wired...not much interest in wireless options). I prefer to keep the same brand for all sources just for sanity purposes. My concern though is plugin compatibility.

I'm want to stick with either Pioneer, Onkyo, Ymaha or Sony. I have found Pioneer, Yamaha and Onkyo plugins listed but don't believe I've been able to find anything under HS3 for Sony receivers. For the ones I have found, it's hard to tell if they are still actively updated for current models. I obviously don't want to purchase a few thousand dollars of audio hardware only to find that it can't be controlled by HS. Beyond my own frustration, that would not go over well with my wife.

Where can I get a good understanding of which plugin provides the smoothest, most current support for their models? Any recommendations of which of these to stay away from or who has experience using them with relatively new hardware? This is one area that I really want strong out-of-the box compatibility but don't mind tweaking things down the road.

advTHANKSance!

Interested info as well

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

I have 4 Integra (Onkyo) Receviers and Pre/Pro. All work flawlessly with Blade's Onkyo Plugin.
      My home is smarter than your honor roll student.

Comment

Working...
      X