No announcement yet.

Yamaha RX-V Series AV Receivers Control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

here is a link to all the YNC and YNCA commands.
    hope it will help somebody.
    im pretty sure you can do plugin for YNC also, as VERA have it long time ago.
    https://1drv.ms/f/s!AkZpUlijKjDPnXhPdrZBtYzxc0LP

Comment

Greetings.

I don't want to thread-jack this active conversation but was wondering if this plugin is pretty stable and ready for use?

I can spin up a new thread to discuss better but I'm building a new home with construction starting later this year. I am using HS3 on Linux ( SEL-Pro ) and will have a dedicated home theater and multi-zone audio. I am looking to purchase 2 AV receivers initially and maybe add a third down the road if we expand zones. I have not decided between Yamaha, Onkyo or Pioneer at this point as HS3 compatibility will probably be the main deciding factor.

I don't mind tweaking and playing to make the extras work but I'm going to need something that covers basic functionality out of the box.

Thanks in advance and just let me know if you'd like me to break out this question.

Comment

I've been using it for awhile now without any issues. I only have one amp though.
        https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/de...plifier-plugin

Comment

Comment

Im interested in status and comments
            The musiccast seems pretty cool

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Hey all, just stumbled onto this thread. I'm using HS3 on Linux and have I have a Yamaha RX-A2010. Can someone please point me to the latest version of the plugin and also, how do I install on Linux?...some of the Zip files have .EXE files, so figured those were Windows versions.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Agwan's plugin is available further up in this thread. There will be a commercial plugin supporting your amplifier in the HS3 updater/store in before the end of the week.
                Author of Highpeak Plugins | SMS-Gateway Plugin | Blue Iris Plugin | Paradox (Beta) Plugin | Modbus Plugin | Yamaha Plugin

Comment

Originally posted by beerygaz View Post
                  Agwan's plugin is available further up in this thread. There will be a commercial plugin supporting your amplifier in the HS3 updater/store in before the end of the week.
                  That's awesome. Thanks for letting me know.

Comment

Working...
                  X