Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Z-wave problem no status

Hi.

Just migrated from vera so i dont have so much experiense i homeseer yet.
    I have a aeon labs multisensor and aeon labs powermeter v2 and dont get all the status from this devices. on the multisenor i just get motion and on the powermeter i just got voltage from 2 of 3 clamps. i use aeon labs z-wave stick as controller. is it possible to get this stuff to work properly? spent hours on google to find answer to this but cant find any solution. tried to delete and add again but get the same result?

Schould be greatful for a solution.

/Niclas

Not sure I understand exactly what the problem is. Are all the child devices being created but just not updating ?
    I have both as well and they are working fine, so a solution is definitely possible I think. Can you post a screenshot of the devices ?

Comment

the child devices is being created. i post screenshots

best regards niclas
      Attached Files

Comment

What you could try, on the Aeon Labs power meter root device, enable polling, set it to something like 1 minute. For me, that has sometimes kick-started reporting. Then if it works try disabling it again.
        Not sure about the motion sensor, strange its reporting motion but nothing else

Something else I noticed, your associations look strange to me. I don't know if the endpoints are right, I have not seen that before. I don't know much about associations, so they could well be right. It would be good if someone else could have a look at them and comment. Also you seem to have the 3 clamp version, I have the 2 clamp one.

This is how my associations come up:
        Attached Files
        Last edited by mikee123; June 30, 2017, 05:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X