This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

memory leak

Bryan, is there any other work-around for this memory leak problem? I have tried various settins for "auto reset image sets" from 0 to 4 and if I let homeseer run for more than a day or so, I either can't open any windows, or come home to a blue screen of death, with error messages that reference hauppauge, so I assume it is causing the problem. When I leave for vacation I won't be able to leave homeseer running. Using Win98SE. Thanks for any advice, Richard

I'm working a re-work using a different architecture that will eliminate the effects of the memory leak.

Can you try to make the CapPreview form persistent (General tab in CapConfig) to see if that helps.

There is also a memory leak in the thumbnail production that will also be fixed with the new architecture.

Bryan
    (Config is in my profile)
    Bryan
    (Config is in my profile)

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BMMS:
      I'm working a re-work using a different architecture that will eliminate the effects of the memory leak.

Can you try to make the CapPreview form persistent (General tab in CapConfig) to see if that helps.

There is also a memory leak in the thumbnail production that will also be fixed with the new architecture.

Bryan
      (Config is in my profile)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bryan, it is already set to persistent. I look forward to a rework, then, and I have cast my vote to eliminate cap-preview.

Comment

Working...
      X