BLCapture for HS3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BLCapture for HS3

Bob, I see the store has a BLCApture for HS3 avalable, but it's not in the updates of HS3 yet. I'm looking for smoehting that will capture a JPEG image from an IP camera into HS. Is your plugin designed to do this (like the NetCam plugin) or is it designed only to capture from a USB attached device?

Gavin.
    Author of Highpeak Plugins | SMS-Gateway Plugin | Blue Iris Plugin | Paradox (Beta) Plugin | Modbus Plugin | Yamaha Plugin

It has been so long since I even looked at BLCapture. I think it might do that but you would have to try it out. I have not converted it yet because I am not sure how much interest there is in it and how many people actually use it.
    If you have HS2 still running you could try it out and see if it works. If there is enough interest I could convert it. I will post a thread on it and see how many people need it
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Funny... BLCapture for HS3 is in the store, but it is NOT available!
      I did not know this. I bought it and then found out not available. Homeseer told me to wait and it would be available in a couple days. That was weeks ago. Any idea when this will be available?

On a related side note. Why the heck is it in the store if it is not available yet????

Comment

I thought it was in the HS3 updater.
        I will check and see what the state of it is when I get home today
        Cheers,
        Bob

Comment

BLCapture should be in the updater soon.
          Cheers,
          Bob

Comment

Working...
          X